♡~B a b y S a t~♡

"TORIEL! A-ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT N-NOW!" I am NOT going to be babysat by that idiot smiling trashbag.
I'm 16 for God's sake! "Now now. I'm not leaving you alone in the house. I'm meeting Asgore. We are having a tea party together." (Asgore and Tori are remarried in the story) "Then why can't I go??" Y/N mumbled. "Because it's for adults." I slightly snickered. I wonder what they are gonna do at this "Adult party." "Well, I'm going to call Sans to babysit my child. You are not staying here alone.... I don't want to kill another child..." The last part Toriel mumbled. "UGHHHHH.... F-FINE! BUT I'M GOING TO LOCK MYSELF IN MY ROOM.... Hmph...."

~later~

I heard a mumbled voice through the front door. "Hey Tori, wadda you need?"
Yeah, that's probably Sans. "Oh! Come in Sans. I need you to Babysit Y/N." Sans looked at me while snickering. I looked away and scoffed. "Really Tori. Babysitting a 16 year old?" "T-THATS WHAT I SAID!" I yelled. "Yes... Because no matter what, Y/N is my child and I must have her protected. I'm not letting her get hurt." Toriel said. "Fair enough." Sans said. "Farewell my child. You two have a good time." Toriel walked out of the door.

......
...........
..................

Sans decided he was the first one to break the silence.

"So. This is how it's gonna be kid. You listen to what I say, no fighting, and absolutely NO talking about the last route." Sans said with his eyes a pitch black. "Hmph. Fine smiling trashbag. I'm going to go make food because I'm just nice like that." I went to go cook some macaroons. Even though they were really hard to make, Tori managed to teach me. I looked in the mirror to find tears rolling down my cheeks... When... When did that get there...? Why am I crying..? Ugh... Just wipe off the tears.
I ran to the living room to give Sans the food I made. "Thanks kid." Sans mumbled. It sounds like he just forgot everything I said. Should I tell him? It would make me stop having random teary episodes. Sure. But I don't like him or anything like that... "I'm.... wheeze........... Sorry...?" Dang... I'm really not used to saying those words. "It's fine." Sans said. "H-how... How can you still forgive me. N-Not like I care or anything." I mumbled. "Well well, I guess you can say the snail finally came out of her shell." "N-NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL!"

To be continued because I'm too lazy. I'm going to my bae's house today.