Come or Cum?

"You're so fucking hot," Kageyama says, panting. Hinata is sweating so much that Kageyama chokes.

"Ah! It hurts. Can we slow down a bit?" Hinata says grabbing onto Kageyama's shirt. His heart is racing a million times per second.

"What? No, dumbass we have to keep going or well never make it." Kageyama says, wiping sweat off of his forehead.

"But the hill is so big and we've already ran 5 miles! I'm tired, Kageyama!" Hinata collapses into his boyfriend's arms. Since they were in fights, they didn't get to play the match that was today, so they decided to go for a jog.

"We'll never make it back to the hotel room of you don't stop moaning." Kageyama growls. Hinata looks up at him with his puppy eyes.

"Carry me?" Kageyama's heart jumps at Hinata's look. Kageyama sighs.

"Come here." Kageyama hoists his tiny boyfriend onto his back and carries him back to the hotel room.

***

Once they get to their air conditioned hotel room, they flop on to the beds. After a minute of panting and cooling down, Kageyama gets up.

"I'm going to take a shower." He says and starts taking off his clothes. Hinata peeks up to see his boyfriend almost naked and blushes.

He contemplates for a second before saying, "C-can I come too?"

Kageyama jumps at his offer and hesitates before saying, "o-of course."

Hinata begins to undress as well. Kageyama tries his best not to stare and starts the shower. Once he feels like it's a reasonable temperature, he hops in.

After a minute or two of cleaning his hair, he hears Hinata climb in behind him.

Kageyama takes a deep breath before turning around.

He looks at Hinata's face first. His hair is still dry from not have touching the water and his mouth is slightly parted with his eyes on Kageyama's crotch. Kageyama glups and glances up and down at Hinata. He sees it. Hinata's dick.

It's not as small as he thought it would be. It's average. His pubic hair is orange just like his hair, which makes Kageyama smirk.

"Looks like the carpet matches the drapes," he scoffs. Hinata's entire body goes red.

"H-hey!" He shouts. Kageyama chuckles softly and leans in for a kiss. Hinata returns it.

The make out was hot and slippery, which turned them both on. Soon they found themselves frotting without even realizing.

"Ah! Kageyama! T-there! Again!" Hinata moans. Kageyama almost came but rubbed up against him. He sucked om the orange haired boy's neck, leaving a hickey.

Hinata took both of their cocks in his tiny hand and began to stroke them. They both let out a moan as Hinata circled their heads.

"You're... so... h-huge..."

Hinata bites his lip and gasps.

"Kageyama, I'm going to cum!" Hinata gapes and came with a moan. Kageyama watches the situation unfold and cums too.

They hold each other for a moment, panting.

"You're so fucking hot."

***

HEYO!!! IDK WHY BUT I REALLY WANTED TO POST SOME SMUT SO HERE IT IS! SORRY IT'S SHORT! DON'T WORRY, I'LL WRITE A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS SOON! SEE YA LATER ALIGATORS!