Chapter 16

After a while she got up and began returning back with tears in her eyes, suddenly someone kept his hand on her shoulder,she turned around in surprise and saw Karan .
"i am so sorry, i got really late" she managed to speak.
"Its ok, dont worry, i  just went around da corner to grab lunch, so wanna go back to office or can we head to my home if u dont have any problem?" he asked.
"No not office" she said looking away.
"Ok, just wait, m bringning the car, its on the other side of the road." saying that he  walked away quickly.
She smiled looking at his car, 'silly me' she thot. But whatver hppned made her realise it wasnt just a crush, she actually like him a lot, may b loves him. He came and she quickly hopped on the front seat.
They drove in pin drop silence. After about 40 minutes of drive, the car halted in frnt of an aprtment.He drove towards the parking and they both got out after parking the car. She meekly followed him towards the main gate and then inside, the security man gave him a salute and he smiled towards him and grab on the lift. After reaaching the 3rd floor they head towards his flat, she was still following him absentmindedly. He unlocked his flat and they both went in. He asked her to got seated and then he went in to bring plates and water for her. She was thinking did she do it ryt by coming with him like dis, 'i turst him' her heart screamed louder. And then she was sure, its not even liking, she loves him yes she do. He came back and they had a friendly informal lunch. She was normal again and was telling him few funny incidents from her hostel ,he was laughing at her immaturity at times.After a while,she got up to keep away the dishes and as she came out of the kitchen, her eyes caught something. She saw a photo frame hanging on the wall .In the photo, KAran was standing with a very beautiful girl and they both were hugging each other. Tara felt sum1 had threw her from bridge. She couldnt spoke anything and suddenly she wanted to return back , "i wanna leave" she said,, Karan got up and observed her, he knew she wasnt normal, but he cudnt guess the reason, he didnt liked her abrupt behaviour but he nodded, "ok" and left out. She quickly came out with him and they moved towards the parking. As he drove, he tried asking her, "What happened suddenly? u didnt liked anything or i mean m sorry if i unintentionally hurted u." she looked at him as he said it, and looked away. She was badly controlling her tears, 'hurted? u broke me damn it..! if u hav a girl in uur life why me i mean.. wait i m chasing u.. not u its all my fault' she thot. As they reached hostel, she ran out of the car and didnt looked back at him.Karan felt very bad but he was still unknwn of her suddenly chnged behaviour.
Tara came running towards her room, she wanted to lock herself inside and cry, but she even couldnt do it, as she entered her room she saw Mira standing dere.
"Diiiiiiiiiiii??" she shouted, she turned towards her and hugged her, "surprise surprise..!!! i was missing u alot and my holidays were going on too so i just thot of coming here to meet you." Mira told her.
Tara forgot her pain seeing her sister after a long gap. Geetu too liked Mira's nature and she gelled wid her easily. They took special permission frm the warden and mira was allowed to stay dat nyt dere. Whole night both sisters kept talking to each other then suddenly mira said, "Tara sleep, u need to attend office tommrow."
"I think i will take a leave dii and u are not going back dat soon, u r gonna stay here atleast a week." she said making a face.
"Ok but where? ur hostel wont allow it no."
"Di i will talk to the owner aunty, she is a nice lady. And we will pay her, dont worry i will manage that stuff. But u are not going anywhere for a week." Tara said strongly.
"Okkkk dadi i wont" Mira said and laughed . Tara laughed too but Mira knew something was wrong, she was hiding sumthing. Sisters or best friennds have dis magic, they understand each other widout even speaking out words.  Mira thot of giving Tara sumtym so dat she hersefl confess wat was bothering her.
Next day Tara woke up and called Swati to take a leave but Swati told her to come to office that day and take next 2-3 days leave. Tara too liked the idea and she got ready soon. By the time Mira woke up Tara was ready to leave, Mira liked how Mature her sister has grew, since she was living alone.Back at home Tara used to be too lazy to got up even. Tara instructed geetu to talk to hostel owner and she left for work. At office when she told her friends about her sister's visit, they all got excited to meet her. That day she kept avoiding looking towards Karan's cabin. She even didnt saw her once the whole day. After lunch wen she went to his cabin for giving her leave applicaion, it was vacant. Sneha told her, Karan hadnt came that day. She submitted her application to Sneha and returned back.
She was thinking about him, 'why hasnt he come' and wen suddenly that picture clicked in her thotsagain, her anger towards him grew and she got herself busy to avoid his thots. she was just leaving the office wen she rmemebered abut her promise to Rahil . She immediately called him and informed him about Mira's arrival.
"Woww thats great, i will inform u as my tickets are confirmed. I will b coming ommrw or day after." He sounded too happy after hearing about Mira.
She disconnected and looked up in the sky, "God..! have u decided to keep both the sisters unhappy in case of love? if not me than atleast keeo Mira happy, she has suffered alot "