1

Pastel!Kellin+Punk!Vic
-
'I don't know' a voice said.
'Why was he there?' Another one asked.
'How the hell should I know?'
'You found him'
The voices were unclear and muffled. What were they on about? Who was where? Me? What?
'Guys, what are you doing with Kellin?' That voice sounded familiar. He talked to me a lot. I'm not sure why. I finally opened my eyes. 3 boys looked down at me. One had a rose tattoo on his neck. Well, he has tattoos everywhere by the looks of it. Another had a strange shark looking tattoo. The last was Vic, Hispanic, long hair, little punk he was.
'Oli. What happened?' Vic said.
Oh, it's Oliver. My vision was finally clearing.
'I don't know! He was just lying over there and me and Justin found him' he screamed. His British accent thick as ever.
Justin? Oh, right Hills.
'Is he awake?' Justin asked.
I reached to the top of my head for my flowercrown. It wasn't there. That's my favourite violet flowercrown. Oh my god. I shot up and ran away from them.
'HEY MATE WHERE YOU GOING?' Oli called after me. The last place I remember being was the outside of English. There it was. Perfectly in tact thank god. I put it back on my head. I didn't bother going back to Justin, Oli and Vic. They were boring. Well, I was boring. And I'm a loser. Honestly, there's a long haired boy, in pastel purple wearing a flowercrown in your school, do you talk to him? No! That's insane! Why would ANYONE even look at me? I'm revolting, disgusting and worst of all, openly gay.

-

I happily walked to math. I hate math. I just have a reputation for being too happy. 'Gay faggot'. That's Jack Barakat's favourite nickname for me. Other than 'Kellin Quit At Life'. Hilarious. I know. His friends laugh. Why? It's really not even that good of a pun...
'Bostwick' the teacher called out.
'Y-Yes sir?' I stuttered. I muttered Quinn under my breath. I hate my last name it's so annoying. Oh look there's Kellin BOSTWICK. BOSTWICK. Forget that it's Quinn.
'What's the cubed root of 36?' He asked. Well, gee. I don't know. What am I? A 5 year old?
'3, sir' I answered. He nodded.
'Well done champ you answered a youngsters question!' Alex whispered. Alex was in Jack's group of very-awful-not-nice-people. If you don't understand by now, I don't swear. It's tacky. It's awful. It's terrible. It's not elegant. It's ugly. It shows no sign of kindness. Therefore, I do not swear. Ugh, some people swear all the time. The uglier the words, the uglier the person. As Mom always says. She's a wise lady. People should take after her. Coming from a Christian family, it's like that. However, they're okay with me being gay, because they aren't strongly Christian. Kailey hugged me when she found out.

-

'Mom? Kailey?' I called out. Today's the day. I have to tell them. 'I'm gay.'
Hudson looked at me like I was insane, but warmly smiled shortly after.
Mom was happy that I could admit to who I was like this.
Kailey came over and hugged me
You're finding who you are Kells! I'm so proud of you. No matter what, we'll always love you, straight, gay, bi, whatever you are at any time! You're the best big brother ever Kellin! I couldn't ask for a better one. I love you and so does Mom!
They all joined in for a group hug. I never felt so valued in my life until that night.

-

Once math was over, so was the day. Thank god. I was getting really bored of school. Kailey was waiting outside for me.
'Heya Kells' Kailey said in a stupid voice.
'Heya Kails' I replied, using the same tone. I loved my family. We were really happy. Even without a dad. We didn't need one. We didn't care for one. Mom is our Mom-Dad. It sounds childish but she really is.

-
'Kellin?' Mom turned to me. I looked at her.
'Watch Devereaux and Hudson for a while'
Devereaux is my baby brother. Hudson is my 1 year old brother.
Mom says one day, we'll get a step dad. Then she'll try for another daughter.
I swear Kailey's the only good one. You rascal. Typical boys.
She'd always say. Poor Mom when Hudson and Dev grow up...
-
Time to go up to my room. I talked with Kailey for a bit. My sister is my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's everything to me.
'So Kells. Got a boyfriend?' She teased. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
'No one really... Wants me' I laughed, sarcastically, of course, she didn't pick on my sarcasm. 'What about you?'
She went bright red.
'Well... His name is Nash Keene...' She smiled. Awww.
'Aw! Kails! I'm so happy for you' I hugged her. She smiled and hugged back.

-

'Fuck off, Faggot' Jaime pushed me to the ground.
'Jaime... Seriously, let him be' oh my god. I recognised that voice.
It was the person I adored the most out of anyone in the entire universe.

Victor Fuentes.