"Y'all stay in here for daddy okay. Cassie keep a eye on your sister" August spoke walking out the play room.

Making his way to the door he caught up with Miracle who was standing there about to open it.

"I got it baby" August told her.

She nodded walking back towards the kitchen.

August took a deep breath preparing for what was about to happen.

Opening up the door Carter pushed pass August and walked right in "Where the fuck is my daughter August!"

"First off don't walk up in my fucking house doing all that loud shit" He said grabbing her arm and snatching her back to him "Second that's not only your fucking daughter Carter she's my daughter too"

"Fuck you August!" Carter yelled hitting at his chest.

"Everything okay in here?" Miracle asked popping out the kitchen.

"Mind your business bitch! Everything good with us!" Carter spat.

"We good baby" August said as he started to drag Carter towards his office.

"Ayo what the fuck is wrong with you! Talking to my Fiancé like you're crazy!" August yelled pushing her into his office.

"Fuck that bitch! And fuck you, why the fuck would you take my daughter without my permission!"

"I called you" August shrugged.

Carter chuckled before she started hitting at August chest. He let her continue for a couple of mins before snatching her up and sitting her down in the chair.

"Get the fuck off me! So you had your niggas shoot up at my car?" Carter asked pushing August away from her.

Once August didn't say anything she continued "Really August? Are you fucking serious! Thanks to you now Trey is in the fucking hospital"

"Fuck that nigga!" August shrugged.

Carter didn't say nothing. She just stared at August while August stared at her. They both didn't say anything but just looked at each other.

"Melanie is not your daughter" Carter spoke breaking the silence.

"You done lying yet?" August asked.
(Is you done or is you finished Carter? You going put some RESPECK on August name!)

"August where is my daughter" Carter spoke again voice cracking.

Once again August hand was coming down his face. Carter was sitting in front of him crying and what the fuck was he supposed to do?

"What you crying for Carter?" August asked as he stood in front of her.

"August I-"

"Carter!" Kay Kay yelled busting into August office.

Quickly wiping away her tears Carter smiled and hugged Kay who jumped into her arms.

"I missed you so much!" Kay Kay smiled.

"How much?" Carter asked.