Going to hospital alone

Start from the beginning

"I asks the chef to prepared strawberry cake as our dessert today." I smirked joyful as he looks at me with unbelievable face. "I didn't joking. Bye Giotto. Make sure finish all the paperwork before you go having lunch, I mean dinner." I waved to him before closing the door. I'm so evil.

I can heard from here, Giotto fallen down because of his clumsiness like his otouto. I decrease my pace to let him catch up me to dining room. "Matte, G." I stopped and I see he caught his breath as he ran to catch me. We walked together to the dining hall. Looks like only we were late.

"Why are you guys late, pinky? We already hungry to wait you guys." Hayato, my otouto mad at us. "Urusai. For the infinite times, my hair is not pink. Its red, you colour-blind." Hayato grab his dynamites and nearly throwing at me.

"Yamette, Hayato. Giotto-nii will angry at us if you messing the hall again." Takeshi hold Hayato hands tightly to prevent him from throwing out the dynamites to me. I smirked proudly as I can see he totally furious at me as he failed to attack me.

"You heard that, brat. If you messed up again, all the paperwork I willing share to you on my behalf. Now, sit down." "Hahaha, you both are so close." Asari praised us both. "Yea." His otouto support his statement that obviously we take as sarcasm.

"Yare yare, both short temper kyoudai (siblings) should shut up and eat. Lambo and I already famished to wait you guys to start eat." Said Lampo lazily and sleepy. On his lap, his otouto eat grape candies.

"Knuckle, Ryohei, stop doing push up. We wanna eat now." Giotto called them as they doing 'exercise' beside the table. They went to their own seats. Knuckle started his pray and we followed him before eating.

Giotto Pov

I secretly glare to empty seat beside me. The empty seat here is only for my otouto, Tsuna. But his presence was awkward to us as we silently eating and rushed to finish off the food compare to his absence since we can chatting happily and bickered to each others.

If Tsuna didn't betrayed us that day, we may have better time with other family members. I really regret to what he had done to us. Likes he stabbed at our back with razor blade.

Tsuna, are you having your lunch today?

Why didn't you apologize to us, Tsuna?

Why are you cheating us with your own information about 'them', Tsuna?

Why are you more trusting 'them' compare to you own family, Tsuna?

Why are you give the private information to 'them', Tsuna?

How can we trust you, Tsuna, if you do that to us?

You know how it hurt our own pride and trustworthy to you and 'them'.

How could you, Tsuna?

How could you betray our trustworthy to you, Tsuna?

I wish we can return back at the time where we are still being together and trust each others. If time could return back.....

"Giotto? Sawada Giotto!!!" "Hahh!!" G yelled out loud at my ear. "What are you day dreaming about, Giotto?" Asked Asari worried. "Nufufu, shall we see your day dreaming, Giotto?" "Stop it, Daemon. Sit down, Mukuro. No need to check my dream."

"Answer Asari's question, Giotto?" Stare G meaningfully. I stayed silent and continue eating my lunch while avoid his stare.

"Maybe he thinking about 'that person' again" Hayato guessed. "Ma ma,Hayato he just thinking about his otouto. No need to be angry." Takeshi calm down his best friend.

"DON'T EVER MENTION HIS NAME IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN, TAKESHI" Hayato stand up from his seat and walked out from the dining room. Takeshi was in pain to see their family break apart because of that person. Hayato didn't finish his food.

His name is like a taboo word to us. We promise after that incident, we haven't called out his name again.

---------------------------------------

"Sensei, promise to me to keep this secret from everyone, okay?" Tsuna stare him sternly. "But - but they must know ... About this or you will suffer painfully if it attack you." Sensei grab his both wrists and look at him serious.

"Onegai, sensei. This is my last wish." I know what I done is my own selfishness but this is better way to erase my presence in that mansion.

"If - if you say so. I - I will keep my mouth shut." He still doesn't prove my promise as I can see his eyes try to betray my last wish. "Tsuna, call me whenever you are starting to feel pain. I will go to your place. I promise to take care of you as replacement of you Onii-chan, okay?" I nodded agree with him.

Onii-san? We doesn't interact each others after that incident as I remember.