You Bat Turd

"Release me now Aho. I need to get the payment for my pest remover." I shook my wrist free before going into the kitchen and grabbing one of the many store sized bags of homemade sweets. I walked back into the living room and opened the door. Murisakibara stood just outside and I moved out of the way so he could enter. "I need you to crush this pest Muri-kun." I said while pointing at Daiki.

He nodded and made a grab at the smaller ace. Ahomine dodged Muriskaibara's huge hands quickly. "Muri-kun, if you get him out in less than five minutes, I'll double your payment." After saying so, you would think he was in the zone with how fast he moved. Murisakibara quickly snatched Aomine Daiki and carried him out of my apartment. I heard the cursing become quieter and Murisakibara came back in with a proud grin on his face. I handed him the first bag and ran to the kitchen before skidding out with the second. I handed it over to the giant and thanked him again. "Any time you have pests you need crushed, just give me a call. I like your homemade sweets Aki-chin."

Murisakibara left already digging into the sweets I made. "Bye bye Muri-kun." I waved at the purple haired giant and closed the door softly behind him. "Baka Ahomine. Sneaking in. Wait. He never did say how he-" My eyes widened and I quickly ran upstairs. There, I saw the tanned ace slowly, quietly closing the window I left open to air the apartment. I sneak up behind him silently and lay a hand on his shoulder. He quickly stiffens up and I felt myself pulling anger from Aida. I could feel the tick marks appear all over my forehead. "Ahomine. So, that's how you got into MY apartment without a key." I growled in anger at the intrusion. "You bat turd." I mumbled while grabbing my cell phone again.  

  Aomine quickly grabbed my phone and held it above his head. "Ahomine! Give it back!" I cried out in frustration. "No. He was mean when forcing me out. You are going to listen to me." I stopped going after my phone. "Why should I?" He quickly pulled me closer by my shoulders. "You should listen because I'm sorry and regret everything I have ever done that has hurt you." My eyes widened as he pulled me into a hug after apologizing.