College and Confusion

I opened the doors to the library. Katie asked me to return the book she just checked out a day ago. She said she finished it, but secretly, I didn't believe her.
I pushed the book into the slot in the desk until I heard it fall into the basket. Someone tapped my right shoulder and turned to see no one there.
  "Still fallin' for that?" It was Cooper.
  I turned completely around and saw him smirking. He went to poke my side, and I slapped his hand away.
  "I thought I told you not to do that." I whisper. "Why are you always at the library?"
  "Why do you come when I'm here?" He shot back. I headed for the door an he followed. Did Livy and Katie go through this shit? I thought.
  I stepped out and started walking home when I realised, he was still following me. He jogged up to my side. "Will you ever leave me alone?"
  "Nope."
  "Great."
  He smirked and his face turned deep red. "You know," He started. "you love me."
  I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Gods." He laughed at the sound of my deep voice.
  I walked up the steps of my home, he followed. "Go away now." I say. I remembered everyone was out of the house. Andy and Griffin, his brother, had basketball practice. His mother was grocery shopping. My brother and sister went to their friend's house after school. Dad was working, same with my grandpa. My grandma was at a church meeting.
  "Actually, I wanted to know if I could use your bathroom?" Cooper asks, scrunching his eyebrows together.
  I sigh. "Sure."
  We entered the house and I point to the bathroom. "There." He walks in. I hear the door shut.
  Mail sat on the hall table. A letter from Worcester State sat in front of my eyes. I applied for early acceptance there a month ago.
  I opened the envelope with no problem. I scanned the letter as Cooper came out of the bathroom.
  "Whatcha doin'?"
  I turned. My jaw dropped.
  "I got early acceptance to Worcester State University!"
  "That's great!" He opened his arms and I automatically ran into them. I pulled away after I realized what I was doing. "Sorry." I whisper. I felt heat rush to my face. He blushed. "It's fine. I guess I should go." I nod. "Yeah."
  I opened the door for him and he walked back towards the library, waving to me. I waved back. I slammed the door and raced upstairs. I grabbed my phone and made my thumbs run a marathon.
  I texted Katie and Livy about what happened. Good news: I got accepted to my first choice of college early! Bad news: Cooper hugged me.

  I stuffed my face with cafeteria food Livy gave me. Andy and Katie walked into the cafeteria together. They laughed. Andy walked to his table, and Katie sat at our table.
  "So?" I ask.
  "What?"
  "Andy and you?"
  "No!"
  "Really?"
  "No! What about Co-"
  "Em." Livy stop our argument. "You idiots-"
  "Speaking of idiots." I say, cutting her off.
  Kyle sat down next to Katie, across from Livy. "So Liv, your party is on Friday right?"
  She nodded, keeping her head down. We had major boy problems right now. I don't know about Katie or Livy, but I was confused. Questions about Cooper swirled in my head.
  Kyle got back up and walked to his table. He sat down next to Ryder McDonald, a boy in show choir. Liv looked up and let out an angry sigh.
  "Anyone else want to punch someone?" She asked. Both Katie and I raised our hands. Katie and I laughed, Livy then joined us. Boy, my friends are great.