But I Love Him...( Short Stories)

when i was in 8th standard.a guy came in our class.he was new comer.he always came to me for any query of subjects and labs or for any other query.so we became good friends and exchange contact numbers.we started chat on mobile and on facebook too.he always praised me and said.”u are very cute and loving and caring”.i just smiled on his words because no one praised me before him.he is also smart,long but his color is not fair.but a thing which i liked in him is his politeness.he is very polite to everyone.i thought about him whole the day..and we were come closer to each other.one day my best friend advised me to say him about this.but i wanted that he proposed me first.he didn’t do this.finally i called him he picked my call and i said “hello.”i was shivered.

he replied very confidently “hi..cutie i want to say u something ”

i forget my matter and said in excitement”what..yes yes tell me”

he said happily”today is my girlfriends birthday and i want to introduce her with u”

i became blanked and no words to say..

a silent comes.

but i collected my heart pieces and said”wow.what a surprise.”a drop of tear comes in my eyes and tears continued………………..