Info ( and how to! )

Well hey good lookin's! I'm making a scenario book about 2PM! Because there is hardly anything on any site... Really. So why not start here! The scenarios here are probably going to be out of my own head cuz I don't know how many people will read this so yea. Prepare for the crazies ( the Go Crazy hehehe...sorry ) also if you are an actual person who wants to request anything you can request but try to follow the form sheet thing. Idk man it's easier that way and I don't really wanna do anything like OMG SURPRISE GUY HERES A SUPER SPECIAL IMAGINE THAT I MADE MYSELF WITHOUT ANY HELP OR GENRE OR INFO FROM YOU YAY yep that stuff, unless your like a super close friend. And DONT I REPEAT DONT REQUEST BY PRIVATE MESSAGE DONT I SWEAR IF YOU DO I WONT DO IT just request on the chapters indicated okay? Good. Not only will I not do it cuz you clearly didn't read the capitalized bold letters but I don't check my message box :) so I'll write the imagines form, and you can request ( also if  you want a scenario just type here too. Might change the format but this is a new book so I don't really care )

IMAGINES FORM

- Your name! And if you don't type your name I'll just put ( y/n ) or I won't mention it at all k? Also if you prefer not to put your name just put Nickname: Jagi or something like that.

- Your Bias! Very important because then I wouldn't know who you wanna be with!

- A little scenario! Different from the actual scenarios in this book but like maybe a scenario like you were sick and Wooyoung takes care of you? See! Something like that. Also I don't write smut don't ask me to write smut. Kay? ( and even then it's not a full on lime it's just to awkward for me )

- I WILL NOT WRITE MEMBER X MEMBER OR MEMBER X ANOTHER GIRL GROUP I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO GIRL GROUPS MAN LIKE COME ON THESE REQUEST ARE MEANT TO BE WITH YOU AND YOUR BIAS. Please note this really it's bold and everything.

So here's how you would write it preferably:

Name/Nickname:
Bias:
Scenario:
Genre: Fluff/Something normal? Or sorta steamy but not? ( you don't have to fill this in but it would help if you could type it down )
His POV?: Yes/No
Your personality : ( Personality! This doesn't have to be filled up but then all I would have to work with is your scenario and I'll have to loosely base you off of that! Also it's practice for me to write different characters! )

SCENARIO FORM

How you should write it:

- It must say if it includes the reader or not so you will write it as

Scenario:
Just 2PM or Not:

Easy as that. Good? Okay! Well I guess that's what we're gonna do for the time being. Also if I don't get any requests it's fine because I'll just start off with some of my own but really if you want to request just follow the form and I will do them :D