Characters: Reader x Taehyung
Genre: Angst, Fluff.

I packed up the last of my things into boxes. A deep sigh of grief hidden by exhaustion escaped my lips. The memories of last night kept flashing in front of my eyes and I could not stop them. The details of the fight were blurred by the intense emotions that had come with it.
All that was clear was that one moment Taehyung and I were in bed, talking, cuddling and laughing, and then in the next Taehyung was angry, really angry. So angry that he had stormed out of the house and hadn't returned.
Lately, that was happening a lot. Everything I did just seemed to make him angry. It was like he couldn't stand my presence. Maybe he had fallen out of love with me? I had decided this morning when the apartment was still empty that this was enough, you'd leave. He didn't want you anymore so you would save him the words.
At that moment, the front door open. I turned around to see Taehyung entering the house, dressed in the same clothes as last night.
He looked at me, opening his mouth to say something, but then he looked at the boxes and furrowed his eyebrows.
Without another word, I picked up one of my boxes and left through the door that Taehyung had just entered from, I dropped the box into the trunk of my car and came back inside only to find Taehyung sitting on one of my bigger boxes. Looking at me with his puppy dog brown eyes.
"Taehyung, get off the box," I said, he just stared at me. His gaze steadily held mine, unblinking.
"Taehyung, I need to go, the car is running and open, that's the last of my belongings." He still didn't speak. His tongue darted out of his mouth, licking his bottom lip. I felt a spark of lust surge through my body at the sight of his sinful pink tongue. I blinked my eyes repeatedly, trying to clear my lustfilled thoughts.
"Fine, I'll be back to get it later." I huff and turn around prepared to storm out.
Suddenly, I felt him grab my hand and spin me back pulling me against his warm body. His lips met mine in an urgent but passionate kiss. As soon as our lips met my body awakened, it was as if someone had flipped on a light switch and I found myself kissing him back just as urgently.
"Please don't leave me." Taehyung whispered against my lips cupping my face, the pads of his thumbs stroked my apples of cheeks.
"I love you. I need you. You can't leave me. I won't let you leave me. You're mine." His arms made their way around your waist and pulled me tighter against him. He buried his face in my neck, placing open mouth kisses along my exposed skin.
It was impossible. He was a drug and I was an addicted. No one would replace him. No one could ever compare to what we had.
I reach my trembling hands up and run my fingers through his hair. Gripping his hair tightly, I pull his face back up to look into his eyes.
"I love you too," I say smiling against his lips.

A/N: look! no cliffhanger! ~