Chapter 2: Stormy Weather

Adrian's P.O.V
I gasped at Kiara's room. It was... amazing.
"Hell-ooo? Earth to Adrian?" I saw a hand waving in front of my face and snapped out of it.
"Er, sorry, K." I muttered. "What were we doing?"
Kiara facepalmed. "Ade, seriously?"
"Don't call me Ade."
"Don't call me K."
"K."
"Are you kidding me?"
"I meant 'Kay. As in, you know, 'okay'."
"Whatever. Anyway, come on. I have the file downloaded from the internet."
I froze when I saw her screen.
"Are you sure that's safe? I mean, I heard there was a virus going around on this site, getting into safe downloads and turning them into Trojan viruses."
"Well... Avast didn't say anything and neither did DoNotTrackMe or AdBlock Plus. So I'm pretty sure it's fine."
I relaxed a bit. "Uh... Yeah. Okay, open it!"
We started playing and got up to the bridge jump cinematic intro.
Suddenly, it started raining.
Kiara's P.O.V
"Uh, Adrian?" I whispered. "Eek!" I squealed as thunder boomed across the sky.
"What?" he muttered.
"It's storming, and there are quite a few plugs in that powerboard... I think we should stop and play on our phones or something."
"No, it's- it's fine, c'mon. We're fine."
I could tell that he was half asleep or... really addicted to the game.
"Adrian, I'm serious."
Out of nowhere, there was a blinding flash of light and a deafening crash.
"What the hell was that?!" Adrian screamed.
"Lightning! Oh my god unplug the computer! UNPLUG THE COMPUT-"
I was interrupted by an explosion.

Then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. You like this story so far? Huh? Who do you like more, Adrian or Kiara? Who are you more like?
Also I did do that reference thingy in the name of the chapter. CUZ I CAN MATE
alsoireallylikemiraculousladybug
Also I finished writing this at 5 AM :D
So I probably sound drunk/rEALLY tired. Also I have high school today
Please kill me
Thunder
Hey
You can kill me right
I mean you did kILL NERD BAE
*random screeching*