Moments Like These|1|

Emory in MM

'I have this habit where when I fall in love I fall in love & I'm willing to go through hell & back with that person as many times needed until I get my happily ever after or my mind & body finally decides it's enough & I'm forced to save myself but if I could I'd probably drown in their love over & over if I knew I wouldn't die of course'.

Emory K.

His fingers ran softly down my arms as he kissed sweetly on my neck. "Princess I need you to say the words & I'll let you rain down on me" he whispered running his tongue against my ear before pecking it.

"I love y-you Chris I lo-o-ve you so m-much baby-y" I whispered as his fingers ran down into my shorts grazing my bud.

"Ah ah it feels so good papi-i" I stammered as he entered two fingers into my seeping core kissing my lips softly running his fingers through my blonde locks.

"Your so perfect princess what would I do without you here with me" he said pumping his long thick fingers harder sending me into euphoric highs as I moaned.

"Ah papiiiii ugh " I moaned throwing my head back as my walls clenched around his fingers before I screamed.

"Aaaaaah Chris" I yelled throwing my arms around him collapsing in his arms breathing heavily clutching onto his bicep while he suckled greedily on his cum covered fingers.

"God your beautiful princess God took special time out to craft you baby"

"I'm nothing compared to you though your a work of art better than any painting I've seen in all my 21 years of life" I whispered pulling him into a soft but passionate kiss all so soothing.

Ah moments like these I lived for just us enjoying the beautiful world together it was just the two of us in our world with no drama, no flashing lights, & no fake people none of that.

"Princess I want you to know life with you is amazing & your the only reason I am so happy that you chose to let a nigga like me in your life despite my faults" he said smiling at me showing his pearly white crooked teeth that I just adored on him.

"Never sell yourself short Chris there will always be someone who is happy to have you and your faults baby boy", I said clutching his face in my palms as I stared into his milky chocolate eyes.

"Emory I want the world to know your mine so would you give me the honour of letting me show you off baby girl " he said pulling me into a hug looking at me with hopeful eyes as if pleading with me to say yes to his request & I did. He pulled out his gold iPhone 6+ snapping us while I held him in my arms & he laid his head on my chest captioning the photo : She's my day 1🔐 shawty👰& I won't limit myself or our love💗to the opinions👥💬 of others to please them. Love it 😍or hate it 😡I love her & I need her here👫💑. I love you @ EmorythaAngel💗👑.

I loved this moment right now & I lived for more.......moments like these.