"Ugh, that witch again?" Louis was not at all subtle to express his loathsome at his friend's former fake girlfriend.

"So, Waliyha told me that Zayn was with this girl even before he auditioned for the X-Factor. The relationship was so serious that he made a promise to that girl."

"What promise?" Sophia questioned, noticing the pain on his blonde friend.

"That Zayn will marry this girl someday," Niall said, staring at his friends with a blank expression.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Louis shrieked, his cerulean orbs widening in shock. "What?!"

"And get this, that girl who is named Camille, is Zayn's first love and first girlfriend," Niall stated. "That's not the worst of all. Waliyha told me that most of her things are still in Zayn's room."

"Oh my God!" Sophia covered his mouth with that same throw pillow. "That's... That's..."

"I know, right?" Niall agreed. "Of course, I don't wanna believe her so I pretended that I was not feeling well so I ask Zayn if I could nap in his room and he agreed. At the back of my mind, I had this gut feeling that Waliyha was just messing with my head, telling me lies but once I got inside his room, I was really disappointed to see some girl clothes on his entire room. And there were some picture frames on his bedside table. Zayn and some other girl who I assume is Camille."

Louis was dumbfounded to react on what he found out.

"I am going to strangle Zayn!" Louis hissed. "How could he be so stupid!"

"Wait, let me get this straight..." Sophia asked. "Are they still seeing each other?"

"No, wait. I'm not done yet," Niall interrupted them before they could formulate false conclusions in their mind. "Zayn said that nothing is going on between them as he cleared up any evidence of him and his ex in his room. I don't know what he did with it. I wanted to believe him..."

"Well, did you?" Louis asked, seeing the confusion setting in on his blonde friend. The friendship he formed with Niall was something that he cherished the same as the importance of what he had with his family.

"I do?" The response from the blonde came out as question unintentionally. Actually, he wanted to believe his boyfriend that nothing was going on with them anymore but he had this gut feeling that it wasn't the case. Those were unproven and with no evidence to back them up. For now, he was going to believe Zayn that he and his ex-girlfriend were over.

"Anyways, just go on with the story."

"But things turned for worse during dinner time," Niall said. The horrible memory of that dinner played again in his mind. A lot of emotions were brewing up inside of him. It was not even possible to name them all.

"Why, what happen?" Sophia asked this time.

"Camille showed up."

"Holy mackerel!" There were no words to express how much surprised Louis and Sophia at that moment. At one point, they heart stopped beating for a millisecond.

"Oh my God, that's—"

"Horrible? Awkward? Pissed off?" Niall humored his friends. "Yes, I was feeling all of those things that night."

"What did Zayn do?"

"I think he was just as surprised as I was with his ex-girlfriend showing up at their house. But I think Waliyha contacted her to mess everything up. I mean, not that I can blame her, considering she told me that if we pursue this relationship that Zayn will most likely be disowned by his family."