chapter 2 ♣Trapped

En başından başla

"Your mom? Why would you say something like that?"

"She's been telling me since that she wanted grand children and since I wasn't ready to get married, she was going to take matter into her own hands and choose a woman for me. I guess she chose you"

"Me?" She asked incredulously

"Yes, you. So now we're quite stuck on this ship"

"But can't we easily turn the ship around and go home?" Eve asked innocently

"I wish we could, but we can't. This is a very big ship that can contain a thousand people and there'd still be enough space.

It also has a swimming pool, a tennis court, a bar, a parlour and a dinning. It is well stacked with food that could last us for months to come. All the rooms are locked except my bedroom and I don't have the keys with me to open one of the rooms for you so you'll have to share mine with me.

Also, this ship is automatic but the control has been destroyed so there's no way to leave here except sailing this ship manually with a paddle and there's no way you and I can sail this very big ship ourselves. Unfortunately, we're the only ones in the ship. So the only option we have is to wait. We could put out a distress signal so that any ship coming by could help us but unfortunately, that could be like weeks or even months before one might come by! We could both swim back to shore but we're right in the middle of the ocean. There's no way we'd be able to swim except we wish to become fish food plus this is the deepest part of the ocean. we could take a rescue boat but it wouldn't stand a chance in this ocean current and would eventually capside and either way, we still end up becoming shark's food or drowning. My mother really took her time to plan this. And the drug must have been strong if we were both sleeping while we were being carried to the middle of the ocean. I wonder what length she'd go just to get that grand child. Infact, if not I'm the receiver of all this, I would have clapped for her, for orchestrating a plan as perfect and devilish as this. She made sure we had no where else to go so you're quite stuck with me till God knows when"

"Oh my God!" And she fainted right there and then

~~~~~~~~~~♣~~~~~~~~~~♣~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♣

Wow that was pretty intense. She'd go to any length including imprisoning her son. But then, this isn't the end if their life, this is the beginning of their love story. Read on to find out more and please vote and comment on what you think. Picture of Zach at the side, in the media box.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop the another chapter of TAMING MY BILLIONAIRE (TMB)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

         ♦VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

         ♦COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

         ♦ FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜