Bridal Shower

"Okay, Niall, say goodbye to your fiance. She's mine for a few hours!" Your sister said as she walked over to the couch where you were sitting with Niall. He had his arm around you and you were leaning on his shoulder.

"But I don't have anywhere to go." He said giving your sister a pouty face.

"Yes you do. You are going to Liam's while we have the shower." She said with a grin.

Niall went to object but your sister put her hand on her hip and gave Niall "the look."

"Okay. Have fun, I'll see you soon!" Niall said as he leaned in and gave you a gentle kiss. Then he stood up and headed out the door.

"Okay now that he's gone, let's get you upstairs to Lou!" She said smiling at you.

"Sis, it's a bridal shower, not a runway. I don't need to get all glammed up." You said.

"Of course you do, you're the star today!" She said as she pulled you upstairs to her room where Lou was waiting.

Your sister and mum had offered to throw the bridal shower for you at your sister's house. Denise, Niall's sister-in-law, and Niall's mum had both been at your sister's house all morning helping get things ready. You were in charge of babysitting Lux and Theo, not that you objected at all.

An hour later you were all glammed up! Your hair was softly curled and Lou had given you a very natural look for your make-up. Your sister had picked out a cream colored lace dress for you to wear because it looked a little bridal.

You walked downstairs and were shocked by the change of appearance. The dining room had been decorated with pink and white tulle! There were tissue paper balls hanging from the ceiling. And there was a table of snacks and sweets that were all pink too! There were pink and white balloons scattered throughout the room that were wrapped in tulle and tied with silk flowers. It was beautiful.

Soon the guests started arriving. You were expecting a small, close group of friends and family. Maybe 15-20 people. Oh no! That was not the case! Almost 75 people showed up for the shower.

The first hour of the shower was spent making small talk and eating the snacks your mother and Niall's mum had made. You tried to get a few minutes to talk to all of the guests but it was tricky because so many people had been invited.

"Okay everyone! First I would like to introduce myself! I am Y/sister/N, and I am the beautiful bride's sister and maid of honor. I am one of the hosts today, so I would like to start off by thanking everyone for coming and celebrating with us! We have a few games set up so we are going to move into the backyard if we can so we can all be in one area for the games!" Your sister said clinking a glass to get everyone's attention.

After everyone had made their way into the backyard and formed into a big circle the games were announced.

"The first is a little bit of an ice breaker! It's How Well Do You Know the Bride? So I'm going to give everyone a sheet with fifteen questions on it and I want you to fill in what you think the answers are! Once everyone is done we will ask Y/N for the correct answer!"

You looked over Lou's shoulder as you read the questions.

How Well Do You Know the Bride

Score:

1. Where did the bride and groom meet?

2. What city and state is the bride from?

3. What is her favorite color?

4. When is her birthday?