Chapter 3: Fluffyness... Only Word

Start from the beginning

"Yeah!" cheered Alois. "I want to play longer!"

I sighed and said, "I'm going to go get a snack. What do you two want?"

"I'll take some strawberry ice cream!" cheered Alois. He was then given a certain look by Hiito. "Please!"

Hiito smiled at Alois and then looked towards me, going back into monotone mode. "I'll get some ice cream as well. Whatever flavor is fine."

I nodded. I then went to get the ice cream. I got myself a vanilla, Alois his strawberry, and Hiito chocolate.

I came back and was surprised to see a crying Alois, a p*ssed looking Hiito, and an angry mother and father with their child standing all snobbish.

"What's going-?" I was interrupted as I saw the red bump on Alois' face.

The next thing I knew, I punched the father in his face.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@^@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*Hiito's P.O.V*

I watched as Claude walked off with boring eyes. He was such a unique character. Everything he did intrigued me. It was weird... But, I liked it for some reason.

"Oka-san," said Alois.

I looked down and smiled gently at him. He was really just an angel, I tell you. However, I know he has his faults, which is why I will not spoil him... Too much that is.

"Yes?" I said as I tilted my head to the side.

"I want to go play with the other kids!" he cheered. It took him a moment, but he hurriedly added in a, "Please!"

I nodded my head. "Just be careful, and remember to be nice."

Alois nodded his head before running off.

I don't know why, but for some reason I've always had this watchful motherly side. It used to freak me out when I was younger because I felt different. However, now I embrace it and am happy to watchover Alois.

So, you can only imagine how much I wanted to beat the living sh*t out of this one big *ss kid that decided he wanted to punch my little Alois child in the face.

I rushed over as Alois fell to the ground because of the impact. I looked around to see the kid cheerfully running to his parents who clearly saw the whole thing. I watched as they laughed it off and tried to walk away.

My thoughts at this moment, 'Is Alois okay?!' I checked and saw that he was fine. He was able to tell me how many fingers, his ABCs, his full name, etc. My next thought was, 'These mother f***ers! Do they really think they're going to get away with hurting my kawaii child?!'

I decided to take a deep breath and heaved a sigh. I got up and helped Alois up. I turned around and walked over to the trying to walk away figures.

"Excuse me," I said. "Your child just attacked mine for no reason."

The parents turned around to me and looked me up and down.

These...

I shook my head.

"Yeah," said the man and woman. "Your kids fine, and it's not like our kid hit him hard."

My eye twitched. I still kept my calm nature and said, "It was enough for him to get a bruise."

The mother rolled her eyes. "He must bruise easily then. He is quite the pale boy... Maybe you should get him out in the sun more often like our little John."

That was it. My face showed emotion now. Pure anger is what it showed. "Is that... so?" I asked.

"What is going-" I heard before I saw Claude punch the father in the face.