Chapter 1

3rd person pov
It was in the middle of the day and Aphmau was taking her daily rounds around the village. She saw Castor at the gates and went to greet him.

Aphmau's pov
As I walked to greet Castor he asked me if I could step outside. " Brian can you open the gates I would like to leave," "yes lady Aphmau" he answered and the gate slowly opened. I walked outside and Castor told me to come with him, There was a package from "The Few". We ran as far as we could out of the village and and ended up at castors place. He told me he took the the package there and to wait outside " I will bring the package out" "ok I responded. After 5 minuets of waiting Castor walked out with a huge package and on the top it said " there is a box inside for each of you-sly" we opened the box and there were 2 boxes we each took the one with our name on it mine had a memory crystal and a letter and castor's had a bow. When I looked at the memory crystal and it had an scene of sly saying "Jess we need you, mjolnir is saying that Loki is coming to destroy Asgard and "The Few." Right as I was about to open the letter I herd a rustle in the bushes and shouted "Who goes there!" Out came a boy with golden blond hair, it was Garroth one of my guards. "Lady Aphmau, Brian told me you ran off with the Chicken shaman and so I followed, and what is "The Few." Said Garroth. I told Garroth "head back to the village and I'll come back when I am done I have to explain to the whole Vill-"

Castor's pov
Right as Jess was telling her guard Garroth something she fell into a Physical Dream. She started screaming in agony as cuts formed on her arms and she was bleeding. "No Loki I will never give you mjolnir" 
She screamed then cuts started to form on her legs and I told Garroth " go to my house and get a box placed under my bed then bring it here" he ran as fast as he could to get the box. When he brought it back I took out my communicator and hero alert and hit the hero alert and in the communicated said " call silver man" as I was doing this Garroth yelled "what in the name of Irene is happening and what is happening to Lady Aphmau!" Just as he said that the communicator said "hello sly speaking" I yelled at the communicator" sly it's castor and I need your help Jess is in a physical dream and Loki is cutting her!" "WHAT, castor were coming! And is that why the hero alarm in the hall is going off?" " yes now get your booty and everyone else back here now before Loki kills her!"

Thank you for reading I only just started writing and would appreciate if there was no hate

See ya!!