chapter four ♡

Today was the big day. My parents and I have waited for this day. It was as day that could never be forgotten. Graduation. I got up from my bed and got ready for school. My cap and gown was already hanging up in my room. It was light blue orange, and it was hung beside the medals I had won during my senior year.  I washed up and threw on my cream colored dress with black flats. My hair was being curled with the help of my mom.

"Does it look nice?" I asked.
"Of course it does Ana, you look beautiful." She replied.

My dad came into the room and smiled at me.

"Hey there pumpkin." He said, "How's my soon-to-be college girl?"
"I'm great dad, I just have butterflies in my stomach, but I'll be okay." I said.
"You'll be fine up there, don't worry." He assured.

My mom finished curling my hair and put my cap and gown in my garment bag. We all headed downstairs and went out to the car. We drove all the way to the school and met up with my grandparents in the parking lot.

"Here sweetie, take your outfit and go inside while we find seats." Mom said and waved off.

I went inside the school and so much was going on. People were hurrying in and out the building, some were laughing and crying, and some were getting the cafeteria ready for the banquet. I made my way to the girls bathroom to get my cap and gown on, but no one else was there. I shrugged and got dressed. Then I heard Wendy's laughing coming into the bathroom.

"Ana, are you in here?" She whispered and knocked on the stall door.
"Yeah it's me." I answered and came out.

She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We ran out the bathroom to met up with the others. We all lined up with the other students and got in place. I stood beside Seokmin and held his hand. We looked at each other and smiled.

"And now, we would like to introduce the graduates of 2019!!"

People were cheering and yelling in the stands as we walked out on the football field. We got to the rows of seats and sat down, waiting for the further announcements. The girls and I sat down together and were full of excitement.

Through all of the diplomas given, we were asked to stand. Us six held hands as we stood up.

"Students, as of now, you are graduates of our high school!!" the principal yelled in the microphone.

Everyone screamed and threw their caps in the air. The girls and I got in a group hug and held each other tightly, cheering as well. We just graduated. I couldn't believe it. We kept jumping up and down and cheering as we caught our caps. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to only feel a pair of lips on mine. Gosh Seokmin is such a romantic person. I got a bunch of awws from everyone and Yeri tried to get in the middle of us.

"Ana I love you." He said.
"I love you more." I answered and held him close.

As decorations were being put up, I looked up at the sky and the sun was setting. I smiled as Irene, Joy, Wendy, Seulgi, and Yeri made their way beside me.

"Girls, as of now, we are college students." Joy said.

We all cheered in the middle of the parking lot.

I'm really going to miss this place.

hello everyone !! sorry for the long wait. school was very tough for me this week. but I still hope that you are enjoying this story so far still, and voting is appreciated !! thank you for all of the reads and the feedback for this story as well. stay tuned for more chapters !!!

- baten