Faith and Trust in Allah

Assalamu alaikum to all,,,,

                          Lets see about the first one among the five pillars of Islam,,. Its the Faith in Allah ,,, we all have to believe in Allah first,, then only we can able to follow Islam..

                       So believing in Allah means,,, some people will think ,,we have to follow the instruction given the Holy book ,,Quran,.... its not fully that,, but along with that ,, we have to think that Allah is watching us,,, ...,, He is the one ,, He is the powerful among all,,, He is the only real thing ..

                        And we should not do good deeds ,, thinking that if we do some good deeds,, it will be returned to us,,,, but we have to think that Allah is watching me,,, if I didn't get some good help,, atleast I can help others.

                    It is very difficult for the young people to follow these rules,,, Atleast we can try right,,

1. According to the Ayat from surah Al- Baqarah, Verse: 153

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَعِينُواْ بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلاَةِ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ

O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient

The tafseer of this ayat shows us that we need to seek assistance from Allah by being Patient first and then by praying. So patience is the key to every success and problem

   Try to zip up your mouth from complaining about your problems. The best way is to simply not talk about your problems with anyone until they have been solved by your Rabb. This is because it creates barriers between you and your process of Salvation.

 People are one of our biggest weakness and those people don't do much good. Only Allah does. So be with only those people who talk about Allah and are the most positive people of all.   

  So all we have to do is trust in Allah ,, and his prophets ,, Insha Allah , your problems will get solved and your wishes will get fulfilled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully  i wish all read this book and get the knowledge of it.

 Allah hafiz:)