"No you won't"

"I'll close my eyes"

"And then I won't see"

"The love you don't feel"

"When you're holding me"

"Morning will come"

"And I'll do what's right"

"Just give me till then"

"To give up this fight"

"And i will give up this fight"

"Cause I can't make you love me"

"If you don't"

"I can't make your heart feel"

"Something it won't"

"Here in the dark"

"These final words"

"I will lay down my heart"

"And I feel the power"

"But you don't"

"No you don't"

"I can't make you love me"

"If you don't-If you don't"

"No you won't"

"I found love darling"

"I found love darling, darling"

"Love in the nick of time"

"I found love darling"

"Love in the nick of time"

Kevin then stood behind Edd. Without realizing it, tears were streaming down his face onto the floor. Edd heard sniffling and turned to see who it was. He nearly jumped when he saw Kevin standing there. Just a few inches taller than Edd due to a spontaneous growth spurt at the beginning of junior year.

Edd took a deep breath and let it out slowly "Kevin?"

Kevin looked at Edd and the tears continued to fall from beautiful emerald eyes. He sniffled again.

"Kevin, what's seems to be the matter?" Edd held no emotion in his voice.

It stung Kevin. It hurt more than the time he broke his arm flying off his bike. It hurt more than when he fell out of a tree. It was worse than any rejection. It topped his list of things he never wanted to hear again.

Edd asked again "What's troubling you?"

Kevin cringed and quickly wiped at his tears. Edd sighed rolling his eyes and produced a tissue for the jock. Kevin took it slowly and looked at Edd's eyes. The cyan canvas stared back. Emotion ran though them, hurt, anger, worry, fear, remorse. Kevin couldn't stand it. He took a quick step froward. Edd flinched and braced himself for a puch. Instead, sturdy arms were wrapped around the lanky teen. His face was pushed over the jock's shoulder.

"I'm, s-sorry, Eddward." Kevin's shoulders shook. "I'm sorry, and I know you'll never forgive me. But until yesterday, I had no idea that the feeling I got every time I was around you, was the feeling I thought I'd never give to you."

"What?" Edd tried to push himself away from Kevin. But Kevin tightened the embrace.

"I love you." Kevin then cupped Edd's face with his hands. He then leaned down slowly a planted a soft kiss directly on Edd's lips.

Edd tensed and tried to push away. But the kiss was so soft and tender. Unlike the times where Kevin bit and bruised Edd. This time, the first time, his lips were soft on his and pleading in a way. Kevin's hand's made their way to the small of Edd's back. He messaged slow circles there as comfort. When the kiss broke Edd looked up into Kevin's eyes.

"This is such a cruel joke..."

Kevin could feel his heart break. "I knew he'd never believe me"

"If this was a joke, would I carry you like a princess all the way out of the school to my car, and take you back to your house?"

"No..."

Kevin scooped Edd up in his arms as he protested to be let down. Kevin silenced him with another soft kiss. He then carried him out of the school to his car and drove Edd home. He walked him to the front door of his house. Edd turned to look him in the eye, still not quite trusting him.

"I love you Eddward, and if I have to scream it at the top of my lungs at school tomorrow, I'll fucking do it."

Edd seemed to smile a little.

"No... but if you truly are sincere, can you promise me something?"

"Anything"

Edd leaned up to kiss Kevin sweetly.

"Stay with me."

"Forever. I'll stay with you even after the end."

With that, the two teens walked into Edd's house hand in hand. Kevin meant what he said, Even After The End.
**********************
Holy shit, I'm alive and not dead!
Yeah I was lazy on updating last Saturday so I apologize for that.

Oh well. See ya, Rainbow Skeletons!