Chapter 6: What Happened?

(Please enjoy this chapter! Hopefully it doesn't suck!!)

Komaeda's POV

I woke up to a quiet knock on my door.

Must be Tsumiki and Chiaki...

I opened the door and let the girls in. Tsumiki smiled. "Komaeda, how are you feeling?" She asked. "Better, I guess." I mumbled. "Well Hajime still hasn't come out yet." She told me. "I'm not surprised." I said thinking of Hajime. "I'm sorry, but Komaeda could explain to me what happened exactly?" Chiaki asked stuffing a cookie in her mouth.

Mikan and I both stared at Chiaki confused. Did Chiaki not know what happened that day?

"I'm sorry, its just a faint memory." Nanami apologized. "If its okay, I could explain." Tsumiki volunteered. As I nodded, she began telling what happened.

Last year
(No one's POV)

Everyone was spending time together in the auditorium of Hope's Peak. Ibuki was standing on the stage with a guitar in her hands.

"Hey Hajime! Come up here and play the tambourine for Ibuki!" Ibuki said holding the instrument.

Hajime smiled and joined Ibuki on stage. While Ibuki and Hajime were preparing to play a song, Komaeda was backstage.

He was planning on dropping a spear on stage, to scare everyone. It was true Komaeda was crazy about hope, and wanted his friends to feel hope too.

Little did Komaeda know that Hajime would be standing right under the spear. Komaeda decided it was time and let go of the rope that was holding the spear. The spear rushed down, ready to stab anyone in its path. Thankfully, Twogami spotted the spear and yelled out.

"Hajime move out of the way!" Twogami warned. Quickly, Ibuki grabbed Hajime and pulled him to the side.

The spear stabbed right into the stage. Everyone looked, scared of what had just happened.

"Twogami, Ibuki, thank you!" Hajime thanked his friends.

Komaeda came out laughing. "Sorry Hajime, you should watch where you stand next time." Komaeda giggled. "Are you crazy?!? You almost killed me!" Hajime screamed. "Ibuki should hit you with her guitar!" Ibuki threatened.

Komaeda stood there with a smirk on his face. "Why are you just standing there! Ugh, I hate you so much! I swear I'll never forgive you!" Hajime told Nagito. Hajime swore under his breath and stormed off.

Komaeda's POV

"And that's what happened." Tsumiki finished. "That's crazy. I guess now I understand." Chiaki responded.

It was true, all of it. I hate myself for doing that to Hajime. That's why I should be the one to apologize. Chiaki is right, I should go visit him.

"If you don't mind, I've decided to go visit Hajime." I told the two girls. "R-Really? Are you sure?" Tsumiki asked. "Yes, I'll be fine. Don't worry!" I reassured her. "Come on Tsumiki. We should let Komaeda do this!" Chiaki smiled at me.

Tsumiki nodded and the girls walked off. They wished me good luck and I prepared to go see Hajime. I know he won't forgive me, but I can't leave him alone.

Don't worry Hajime, I'll try my best to get our friendship back...

(The next chapter will be coming soon! Hope you enjoyed!)