Chapter 8

I wiped away my tears though my mascara still stained my face under my eyes. At this point period 1 had started. If i was still going to lesson id have to go maths and see all of them again. I know the teacher wouldnt even stop them either. So i began to walk home but im going have to explain why im home to dad again.

When going through the door i tried to make little noise but the door squeaked and i hear dad get up and start walking. What am i going to say to him i dont want to worry him but he will know something is wrong. "Georgie?"
"Yeah dad"
"Why are you back, them kids havent been saying anything have they?"
"No they just hadnt sorted my timetable" my dad must of noticed by the tone in my voice i was lying.
"I know something is wrong its them isnt it, you just have to ignore them"
"Do you not think i try" i started getting a bit angry because he didnt understand what it was like no matter how many times i explain.
"You just need to be strong and get through it"
"No dad! How can i be strong after eveything iv been through" i started feeling mixed emotions. Sad, angry, confused and more that i cant explain.
"Its been 4 years georgie"
"It might be 4 years since she died but iv been dealing with that and other things since and you have never supported me through it all you say is it will be okay just get over it why do you think i have to go to that group!"
he didnt understand and now i hated myself because i saw him looking at me with sadness and hurt all because of what i said. I ran upstairs and i think he knew not to follow.