Chapter 7: the next morning

I knew it would be a bad idea. But its been so long so who would even remember me now. Surely they have nothing left to do or say to me to hurt me anymore. I decide that im going to school i get ready and im walking out the front door im going to school. I was worrying the whole way there but i figured it was my time to go. Because surely it had blown over by now.

Im already down because of Mikey but i try not to care i met him once iv handled worse. I got to school i remember the corridors. Classrooms. Walls. My heart drops. I feel physically sick. I start seeing flashbacks. Memories. Then there they are. Most of my year group who made me feel like this. When people say bullying is bad. They are sugar coating it. Its beyond what you can imagine.

I carry on walking and i had to pass them. There was no other way. Maybe they dont remember me anymore. They did. A few looked at me. Then tapped the others. Then they all were. They were all laughing at me. Calling me names. I sped up hoping it would be over soon but i didnt notice someone stook there leg out and tripped me up. My books were everywhere. I was on the floor. At this point everyone in the corridor was laughing. I even saw teachers trying to hold back laughing. I knew this was an bad idea. I ran out as quick as i possibly could.