Chapter 14

TIME SKIP PROM DAY

Kayz's POV

Everyone's in the gym handing in their votes I already did we were permitted to go home early to get ready for tonight I was waiting outside for Lela she finally came out with Cheechee and Struts I drive to my house where all the dresses were. I parked outside and unlocked the door we walk upstairs entering my room the grab their dresses from my closet I grab the box and opening it and laying my dress on the bed they gasp "its gorgeous " they say I nod walking over to my vanity brushing my hair I put it in a giant bun with a diamond clip I hairspray it then do my make up in smokey eye shadow with liquid eyeliner and red lipstick.

We all finished our hair and make up we changed into the dresses I made a few alterations with the dress it was now knee length I walked into my moms room and went over to her dresser I grabbed my diamond studs I walk downstairs looking at the time I grab my black lace heels. They walk downstairs all smiling we walk outside to the cars "were going to be late" I state we get in my car and I drive off we arrive after everyone else the others walk in everyone looks at them I take a breath "you can do this" I say walking inside everyone looks at me I walk over to get a drink all the boys asking me to dance I decline I walk over to the stage and walk on the side entrance I wait for Miss Honey to announce me on when she does I walk on stage over to the mic I breath the band start playing A Thousand Years everyone grabs a partner I start singing closing my eyes swaying to the music hitting all the notes the song slowing down the music stops I open my eyes to see everyone staring at me did they not like it? I thought then they erupted in cheers I smiled I nod to the band they start playing Love Me Like You Do I sing all the lyrics hitting the high notes the song ended more cheers "the bands going to take a break" I say walking off the stage.

I head over to the refreshments table getting a drink and something small to eat I turn around to see Butchy wearing a white shirt black pants and a black vest and he was walking towards me I walk back over to the stage finishing my food I walk around everyone I was at the back of the room when I heard music playing I look up to see Butchy with male bikers and surfers on stage singing I walk closer all the other girls come behind me he starts singing Gotta Be Me we end up having a dance off in the song I start doing some flips landing them perfectly in heels! I start dancing with Butchy everyone stands in a cricle surrounding us he dips me ending the song I smile up at him he smiles back I stand up looking at him then walk over to the stage grabbing the keyboard and setting it up near then mic I start playing everyone looks at me I start singing Flashlight the band come in at their part I sing like my life depended on it hitting all the notes I finish the song everyone erupted in cheers I smile I look at the band "you guys go have your break" I say smiling at them they nod walking off stage I grab a guitar walk over to the mic moving the keyboard I smile start playing Better When I'm Dancing everyone starts dancing to the music I finish the song everyone claps I smile walking off stage to sit down "we have another singer for tonight she'll sing a few songs for us" Miss Honey states on stage the girl walks on stage she starts singing Like I'm Gonna Lose You Butchy walks up to me I smile at him "wanna dance" he asks holding out his hand I grab it we walk to the center of the room and we start dancing I wrap my arms around his neck he puts his hands on my waist we sway to the music staring into each others eyes I lean up giving him a kiss I pull away he smiles at me and pulls me closer to him I smile up at him the song finishes we stop dancing.

She starts singing Thinking Out Loud I look up at Butchy he smirks at me dipping me I smile we start dancing (imagine the dance in the official video) looking into each others eyes while we dance finishing the song he dips me again we heard applause I stand up looking at everyone they were staring at us the whole time I look at Butchy "I need some air" I say and quickly walk outside I sit down on a bench looking up at the stars I hear someone behind me I turn my head and see Butchy he smiles at me I look away quickly he sits next to me holding my hand I move it away quickly he looks at me "I can't Butchy I can't let someone toy with me" I say looking down he grabs my chin making me look at him he puts his hand on my cheek I lean into his touch with a small smile "what do you mean?" he asked "you said you would never hurt me and yet you did" I say "I was angry you were ignoring me I thought you were leaving me" he said "I would never leave you it's because I needed to stay strong and not kiss you but it was harder than I thought" I say looking at his lips "i'm sorry" we said together we chuckled I look into his eyes getting lost in them he leans down placing a soft kiss on my lips I deepen the kiss he pulls away and smiles grabbing something from his pocket he puts it around my neck I look down it was my locket I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss we stay like this for a few minutes then pull away "Kayz woulds you be mys girl agains?" he asked I smile nodding he smiles he stands up we walk back inside.

I walk over to the stage looking at the band they nod putting down their instruments I grab a mic and set it up at the piano I start playing and sing All Of Me playing all of the wright notes singing all the lyrics I finish the song everyone claps I smile at Butchy he smiles back at me "alright everybody time to announce prom king and queen!" Miss Honey says holding the envelope Freya walks up to me "don't think your gonna get it I have this in the bag" she said I tripped her up "oops sorry" I say putting on an innocent smile she huffs walking away I grab Butchy's hand and we walk closer to the stage "the prom king is Kyle " she says he walks on I look at Butchy rubbing his arm " the prom queen is.. " she was cut off by Freya "me!" she says walking on stage smiling "actually no the prom queen is Kayz" she said Freya glares at me and walks off stage I look to Butchy he nods I walk up the path everyone made I walk on stage to see Kyle grinning the crown was placed on my head I smile at Miss Honey "now we'll have our king and queen dance of the evening" she said music plays Kyle walks over to me grabs my hand and drags me to the middle of the dance floor he put his hand on my waist I put mine on his shoulder we slow dance his hand travels lower I grab it setting it on my waist I glare at him he just grins the song ends I let go of him and walk over to the stage walk on and go over to the mic I look to the band they nod "alright this will be the last song of the night so grab that special someone this is a song that I dedicate to my late parents" I say smiling the music starts playing I look at Butchy as he walks over I start singing Say Something I close my eyes singing with all the passion I could muster I finish the song opening my eyes I look to see everyone staring at me erupting in applause I smile walking off stage and over to Butchy he smiles at me I kiss him "oh look the lovebirds are back together" Lugnut stated chuckling I grab his ear "are you laughing at me?" I ask "no mam" he said quickly I let go of his ear "don't call me mam it makes me sound old" I state everyone laughed Butchy wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead "i'm gonna head home see ya tomorrow" I say walking out and over to my car. I park my car outside and walk in and up the stairs walking into my room I see Charlie fast asleep on my bed I smile at him and get changed into my red nightgown I get into bed and falling asleep.