Chapter 7

Sooooooooooooo how is everyone?? I know I haven't posted but I told u I wasn't gonna abandon this story ok? So here u go!! Let me know what u guys think ok?
ENJOY!!!
•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#•#

Violet's POV

I wake up wrapped in warmth. I slowly open my eyes only to see Minsoo's face so close to mine. I almost Yelp but then think not to, so I won't wake him up. Instead I try to wiggle my way out of his grip but he's just too strong! Curse his magnificent muscles that just ripple under the morning light I just wanna reach out- NO! Bad Violet! You need to get up out of the bed. So I try to wiggle again this time being able to move a bit, but the shirt I had on is being pulled up as I move.

Stupid shirt gotta move up and reveal my goodies!! Bad shirt! Bad bad shirt!

Suddenly Minsoo stirs and opens his eyes. He smiles the most breath taking smile you've ever seen. Damn why does he look this good in the morning??

"Morning. I hope you slept well." He says in his groggy morning voice which I shouldn't find to be the most attractive thing I ever heard! Gahhhh!!

"Y-yea I slept GREAT! I'm just tryna get up though......so if ya don't mind umm......" I look towards his arms wrapped around me. He blushes.

I think I just died.........someone help me!

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me." He lets me go (to my dismay) and gets out of bed. I do the same and fix the shirt I had on. I turn to Minsoo only to see him blush.

"U-um so I'm just gonna get cleaned up. You can go back to your room and do the same, don't worry about the shirt you can keep it." He states as he walks to his bathroom awkwardly.

"Oh! Than-" he shuts the door before I can finish. Wait why does he have his own bathroom? Stupid hotel with the stupid no bathroom room. ANYWAYYYYYYYY I grab my things and head back to my room when I see the same old lady from last night. Stupid nice old lady walking all sassy!! You're the reason I slept in the same bed as a Korean god last night you know! She's just walking like she doesn't have a care in the world!! As she walks by she notices me and smiles with a knowing look.

"Did you have a nice night miss?" I look back at what I'm wearing and blush. I rush back to my room before glaring at the old lady making sure she doesn't see me. It's too early for me to get beat with a purse. I walk into my room and face palm......you can totally tell our rooms are not the same I have girly stuff EVERYWHERE!

I slowly walk to my own bed and fall onto it. I curls up hugging my knees. The shirt smells like him. Man what am I gonna do? I'm too scared to think I might fall for him. I mean yea he's absolutely gorgeous but doesn't mean I can just fall for him. I literally just broke up with Takashi or should I say jerkashi yesterday. I barely know the guy and I slept in the same bed as him!!! I can't help but feel like I can trust him. Ugggghhhh life is so confusing!

After laying like that for another five more minutes I get up and start getting ready to start the day. Hopefully I won't get too distracted by him. I grab my toothbrush and head to the bathroom after putting on some pants. After brushing my teeth I make sure to walk to MY room this time. But when I get to my room and start to get ready I notice my bra is missing. Maybe I left it on the floor in Minsoo's room. So I walk back to his room and knock on the door.

Minsoo's POV

When I open my eyes my breath is taken away. I can't describe how she looks. I don't know why girls worry about what they look like in the morning. I think her messy hair is cute.

"Morning. I hope you slept well." I don't think she realizes I can see her facial expressions because she look about ready to melt into the bed.

"Y-yea I slept GREAT! I'm just tryna get up though......so if ya don't mind umm......" She looks at my arms that ARE WRAPPED AROUND HER!! I blush and try to think of a way to explain but I had no idea why I did it.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me." I let go and get up off the bed. I turn around and see her fix the shirt I lent her. It's weird I like seeing her my shirt it's like... She's mine. Then I remember why I gave her the shirt and I got a lil too excited if you know what I mean.

I blush and turn away awkwardly. "U-um so I'm just gonna get cleaned up. You can go back to your room and do the same, don't worry about the shirt you can keep it." I state then rush to the bathroom without being suspicious.

"Oh! Than-" damn! I cut her off! I should apologize but I need to fix my little problem first. So I turn on the shower and let the cold water run. I REALLY need a cold shower. After showering I comb out my hair and try to figure out what I'm going to wear. Since it's my day off I won't have to wear what they tell me. While looking for clothes my mind wonders off and I think about Violet. What's up with me? All I can think about is her. It still makes my blood boil thinking about that asshole Takashi and the way he treated her! Man if I ever saw him again I don't think he would live to see another day!

STOP!! I need to control my anger I can't let it get to me. If I let it get out of hand I might scare her again like I did yesterday. The way she looked at me.....it broke my heart. Gah I gotta stop. Focus Minsoo!

Suddenly there is a light knock on my door. I open it to see an old lady smiling sheepishly. "I think your girlfriend dropped these." She then holds up a bright pink bra with black lace and hands it to me.

"Excuse me but what girlfriend?" I asked awkwardly taking the bra.

"Well the really pretty one with pink hair who just walked out a while ago." She then points to...... Violet's......room. Who is the owner. Of the bra. I'm holding. In my hands. Right now.

I blush 400 shades of red before I thank the old lady and promise to give it back to her. I close the door and face palm at how forgetful Violet can be, when I hear another knock. I open the door.

"Listen old lady if she dropped her underwear that is where I cro-!" I start to yell only to see Violet at my door. She looks at my hand which is holding her bra and blushes. She looks at me awkwardly until.

"Coming mom!!" Then she runs off to her room and shuts the door while I stand there dumbfounded at how my day started out like this. I turn slightly only to see the little old lady walk away laughing. I swear she might be a witch.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&
Btw YOU ARE WELCOME VANITY!!!