Kion's Mate

Salina's point of view.
I followed the lion that told me and my family to follow him to Rafiki's tree. The lion cub with the mohawk was very cute. He had golden fur, a red mohawk mane, and the lion guard mark just like mine. I liked him, as we came to the tree I was amazed. It was the biggest tree I had ever seen in my life and it twisted and held so many branches. Suddenly a big monkey jumped out of the tree and started laughing at us. "Who do you have with you Simba?" The monkey asked he then looked at me and shock appeared on his face. "Rafiki I have a family of white lions with me, we seek your guidance their cub is their first born and she has the mark of the lion guard." He was still staring at me the whole time, it made me feel very insecure. "Bring Kion and the cub in with you this is a meeting I must consult with you and the cubs alone." He said he then jumped back into the tree and I followed Simba, and Kion into the tree. The monkey named Rafiki was painting a lion next to the other lion that looked like Kion. After he finished the painting he stepped back for me to see. The lion painting looked just like me, I noticed that he had used dried coconut to draw me and he used rock for the black lion guard mark. He then started circling me all around and he was studying my mark really hard. "Tell me young cub were you born with this a mark?" I nodded to him and he began thinking to himself. "We must consult Mufasa himself he will know." We followed him out of the tree and were lead to a little mountain five meters from the tree. Rafiki called out to the sky and a lion's face shone through the clouds. His face was bathed in the most brilliant light he shone like the sun was a part of him. "Rafiki I know exactly why this little lion cub has the mark of the lion guard." Mufasa said then Kion walked towards the lion and I followed. "She has the mark because she is Kion's lion mate."