[zero]

S T A R D U S T   A N D   M O O N  
R U S T

[ e p i g r a p h ]

a star falls from the sky and into your hands. then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you. and then you have to put it back into the sky. and it's the most painful thing you'll ever have to do and that you've ever done. but what's yours is yours. whether it's up in the sky or here in your hands. and one day, it'll fall from the sky and hit you in the head real hard and that time, you won't have to put it back in the sky again.

c. joybell c.

[ e x t e n d e d   s u m m a r y  ]

Castor Burke is a boy who spends more time up in the clouds than he does on the ground, dreaming up a thousand possibilities in a thousand minutes. Nyssa Yeager is a girl who drowns in the success of her siblings ― she is good, but they will always be better.

This is their story.

[ d e d i c a t i o n ]

to the people whose crushes don't exactly work out the way you want it. sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose, but what you will always have with you are the memories ― and it's always up to you to decide whether it's for the better or worse.

[ a u t h o r  n o t e ]

this is different from what i usually write (i think) so that's why it's going on my second account. i am a sucker for cliches and so this came out; i'm totally in love with it. but since this is on a separate account, and the latter one at that, updates will be rather sporadic and unpredictable (sorry!) but at least i have this one all planned out! there will be some explicit language and innuendos so do be warned ― other than that, enjoy!