Groaning I threw down the dress in my hands. Flopping down on my bed I sighed and stared up at the ceiling. I had about 2 hours before Blake came to pick me up. He wouldn't tell me what we were doing which made dressing slightly harder, even though he already told me to dress comfortable. Deciding I should do my hair and makeup first I forced myself to stand up and head to my bathroom.

After doing my hair the way I wanted and my makeup I went back to my room. Knowing that whatever I chose to wear I wouldn't like I kind of just blindly grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, then a lace burgundy shirt. Finishing my look with black heels and matching burgundy lipstick I was finally ready. As I waited for Blake to come over I fidgeted with everything trying to stop myself from becoming nervous. I just wanted him to show up already. A part of me was scared he wouldn't show up and leave me here waiting for him.

When there was a knock at my door I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Running my fingers over my curled brown my hair I quickly made my way to the door excited he was finally here. Taking a deep breath I quickly opened the door to find Blake standing there looking very sexy in a pair of dark washed jeans and a dark grey half sleeve shirt. His shirt hugged his muscular upper body making my mouth water. 

For years I lusted after my best friend, watching as he dated girl after girl. Him giving his heart to someone that wasn't me. But I didn't know the entire time he loved me back. Now standing here and seeing him in front of me, coming to take me on a date.

"You look...beautiful." Blake breathed out looking me up and down. I blushed under his gaze. His bright blue eyes came up to my face along with a grin. "You ready to go?" 

Always. I thought. But instead nodded before grabbing my bag I put next to the door along with my keys and phone. Locking the door behind me I walked along side Blake as he lead me to his car waiting on the curb.

"Still not telling me where we are going?" I asked.

"Nope you will just have to wait." He smirked over at me before opening the passenger for me. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

The car ride to wherever we were going started of silently. I didn't really know what to talk about. Passing that line of being friends to something more was never easy especially with someone I have known since I was little. I wanted this so much that I knew I would do anything to make sure it happened.

"So how did it go pitching the idea for building the new hotel with Liam and your father?" I asked breaking the silence.

"It went well. Liam agreed that it was a good idea building a Stanford hotel in Los Angles. And my father is letting me take lead." I could tell he was trying to mask his excitement for the project.

 With his father's building company they have built tons of buildings here in New York and even over seas. It helped that his father was good friends with Liam's father, and that Liam was Blake's friend. Whenever they wanted to build a new hotel or something Liam always went to Blake for the job. This was his first time pitching the idea to put a hotel in LA and to take lead. One day he would take over the company and this was a good time to show he knew what he was doing.

"That's fantastic." I beamed over at him. "When are you going to start it?"

"Not for a few more months. Still trying to find the perfect lot and the best deal."

"Are you going to go to LA and over see things when it gets started?" The thought of Blake being so far away, away from me, made my heart clench. I mentally chined myself for even thinking that way. It wasn't like I had a claim on him.

"I don't know. I may but depends." He answered shrugging. Before the conversation could go any further the car slowed down. I glanced out the window and saw the ocean peaking out from between houses. As we slowly drove forward I could see more and more. The houses thinned out and more cars were parked on the side of the road.