Sprints and Wedding Invitations

Comincia dall'inizio

"I did it." I mumbled, as she nuzzled her knees into my sides.

Her arms were tightly wrapped around my body, as she laid a top me like a child. I slipped my fingers under her warm up, and ran my fingers up and down her warm skin. She nuzzled her nose into my neck, as her breathing got heavier.

"Are you falling asleep?" I asked, as I rested my lips against her forehead.

"Maybe." She mumbled, as I smiled.

"No sleep." I said, and yawned out myself.

"But I'm so tired. My legs hurt and you're so comfy." Kelley said, and I smiled.

"Are you done with practice?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Can we sleep?" She asked.

"We can rest." I mumbled. She kissed my neck, as I took a deep breath.

So we laid there for awhile. Her a top of me, and me rubbing her back. People walked past us and said cute things, but we were in our own little world. Neither of us wanted to get up, so we didn't. After around thirty minutes, someone tapped my shoulder. I opened one of my eyes, and saw Alex looking down on me.

"We're all leaving. It's just me and Tobin left. The bus already left, but Jill left us her car. Come on." She said, as I sighed out. Standing up, Kelley wrapped her legs around my waist. She then locked her arms around my neck, as I grabbed out things.

"Hold on." I whispered in her ear, as she made a small groan. Holding either of our bags in my hands, I walked towards Jill's car. Alex and Tobin were waiting for us, big smiles on both of their faces.

"You're a good fiancé." Alex said, and I smiled.

"You think?" I asked, and she nodded.

"We got cute pictures." Tobin said, flashing me her phone. Alex opened the back door for me, as I slid inside. She shut the door, as they got in the front. Tobin started the car up, and began driving back to the hotel. We had two more days of training, and then got a break.

"Are you guys going back to New Jersey in two days?" Alex asked.

"No, where going to see Raphael's first game in Orlando." I said.

"I thought you hated Raphael?" Tobin asked, and I nodded.

"I do." I said, and glanced out the window. "But I'm still proud of him, and I want to see him succeed." I told them.

Tobin pulled up at the hotel, as Alex came and opened the door for me. I crawled out, and grabbed our bags. Walking inside with the others, we made our way to the conference room. Everyone jumped up and was about to yell, but I held my hands up.

"Shh. I have a sleeping defender attached to me, and if you wake her up someone will be taking me to the hospital to get stitches-because she will kill me." I said in a hushed tone. "We'll see you guys for dinner." I told them, and they all nodded. Heading to the elevator, I took it upstairs.

Walking down the hallway, I found our door. Unlocking it, I closed the door behind me. Steph had agreed to room with Christen from now on. Laying Kelley down on one of the beds, I went to change. Peeling my sweaty shirt off, I tugged on a Yale tee. Taking off my shorts, I walked into the bathroom in my spandex and compression sleeve. Washing my face, I tied my hair up into a bun. Grabbing a Stanford tee and some sweats, I walked back out to Kelley. Lifting her up, I tugged her warm up off.

"Hmm." Kelley groaned out, as I tugged the Stanford tee over her head. Letting it ride up over her defined stomach, I then put her in a pair of sweats.