Second Chance?

When Dean catched eyes of his girlfriend he turned her way. She was sitting at their table and talking to Meg.
"Go. Talk to him.", Lisa said to Meg while Dean sat down next to her.
"Okay, you're right. Why am I even nervous, probably going to loose interest in him anyway in two weeks.", Meg answered and stood up.
"What is she doing?", Dean asked Lisa after Meg left.
"Asking this nerd guy, she has a crush on, out."
Immediately Dean turned around the way Meg went off. He saw her talking to Cas. He couldn't hear what they were saying but from their looks Meg was really intensely flirting with Cas. Dean had a hard time relaxing and trying to keep calm, seeing Meg standing so close to Cas. He really had to do something but nothing came to his mind.
After school he brought Sam home and drove right away to Cas' house. He knocked at the door without stopping till Cas' opened.
"Dean? What are you doing here?!", Cas asked a little freaked out. But Dean just ignored it and walked passed him into the house, before Cas could kick him out.
"Dean, please leave.", Cas said, but Dean could see that he didn't really mean it.
"No! I'm not gonna leave. I have enough of it. I know you're pissed. And I kinda understand it. But I also can't control myself. I want to be around you. And every time I see you in school, I only want to be near you. And when Meg flirted with you today... man I freaked out. At first I thought those feelings scared me... but to be honest, they make me feel better than ever before. So, yeah I get that you're pissed an being hurt. But not being with you, hurts me! So please don't do this to me."
Cas lips parted and he stared at Dean for a moment. Dean was breathing really fast. He just said all those things that came up in his mind and he doesn't really know what he's doing here. Just that it feels right.
"Dean, I.."
"Shut up.", Dean said while walking with fast steps right towards Cas, cupping his face with his hands and kissing him. He kissed him, like he never kissed him or anyone else before. Like kissing Cas was the only thing he was good at. At least Dean hoped he was good at it. And with Cas smiling afterwards, he surely was.
-
They were cuddling on Cas' bed and Dean had his arm around Cas while he was softly sliding his thumb over Cas' arm.
"You know what?", Dean said, "Next time I see Lisa, I'm gonna break up with her."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
Cas smiled and Dean leaned in to give him a brief kiss.
"And what do you say about me staying for the night? We could skip school tomorrow and just have a nice day. Getting breakfast and go to the beach or something?", Dean asked.
"Sounds great."