Football Game

On Thursdays Chemistry class Dean and Cas were deep in their work when Dean hopefully but also nervously asked Cas, "So, you're coming to our game tonight?"
"I don't know yet.", Cas hesitated before he said the second part,"Do you want me to come?"
"Always good to have one more fan than usually."
"I'll think about it."
"You can come to the after party, too. If you want to. You can also take your friends. Just don't tell anyone I was the one to invite you."
-
At the game Dean was a bit nervous. It was their first game for a long time and after what happened at their last practice he didn't know how it would go. He just wished for Cas to come, although he knew that it would make him even less calm. But there he saw him. Looking even more beautiful then normally. Next to him were his red headed friend and the weird asian guy. But the seat left to him was empty. When Cas saw Dean, he smiled at him. And Dean smiles back. But the game would start soon, so he was going to his position. Close to the start of the game, Dean looked at Cas one last time. Well at least he thought so. Because he only looked up there to see how Meg was taking place right next to Cas. Awesome. Now he has to play, knowing that Meg is up there ,and knowing her, nonstop flirting with Cas. How the fuck is he supposed to concentrate now?!
Surprisingly it wasn't that bad at all. Seeing meg flirting with Cas made him angry, what made him more aggressive so he was playing better then ever. He scored a few times and after every goal he looked up to Cas who was cheering. Normally the first person he looked at was Sam, but he couldn't come to the game today.
The game went on great and their team won. Dean wanted to talk to Cas before they all were getting ready for the after party, but he was held up by his team colleagues.
"You surprised me, Winchester.", Alastair had said while highfiving him.
At the party Dean was busy looking for Cas and hiding from a drunk Lisa who only wanted to make out. He found Cas' friend Charlie dancing with some other chick.
"Hey! You!", Dean had to shout because the music in here was to loud, "Charlie, right?"
"Yeah. What's up?"
"Is Cas here?"
"No. He left for home! That weird dark-haired chick annoyed him!"
"Thanks!"
Dean left Charlie alone again and was searching for a more quiet place. Part of him was glad to hear that Cas was annoyed by Meg, but he also had wished for him to be here.
"DEAN! BABE!"
Damnit! Lisa had found him.
"Here you are. I was nearly making out with Azazel because I couldn't find you."
"You're drunk."
"So? Come on, let's make out."
"Sorry. Not in the mood."
"Not in the mood? You just scored a dozen times? Don't you wanna celebrate?"
"Yes, I do. But not with you."
Dean left Lisa and searched for Crowley. He knew Lisa won't probably remember this so it didn't matter if she was mad at him now.
He found Crowley with Alastair and Azazel at the bar.
"There's my boy!", Crowley shouted handing Dean a beer over.
"Let's all celebrate our captain, and my bestie, for scoring us a win today!"
Dean smiled and even though he wished Castiel would be here, he was having fun.