At Dean's House

"God, Castiel, please, stop.", Kevin said disgustingly.
"What? I'm not doing anything?"
"So you and that Winchester guy were not starring at each other since first period?"
"No. Well at least he isn't starring."
Castiel knew that wasn't true. For the first time since he had a crush on Dean, Dean seemed to notice Cas. Castiel caught him many times now, looking at him. As well as Dean had caught Cas. Cas... 'That sounds so much cooler than every nickname I ever had', thought Castiel.
"Now come, Charlie is waiting for us."
After school Castiel tried to hurry up so he wouldn't let Dean wait, but Charlie wouldn't let go of him before she told him everything about Dorothea. Charlie could get a bit annoying when she was in love. But when Castiel finally was at Dean's car, Dean wasn't already there either. He had been running here for nothing. And Castiel was pretty sure he didn't look that hot covered in sweat like Dean did yesterday after practice. Dean came and next to him walked his brother.
"Shotgun!", Sam shouted.
"Nope. Today you're in the back little brother."
Sam looked a little bit disappointed for a moment, but then he smiled and held his hand in front of Castiel.
"Hi, I'm Sam."
"Castiel."
They shook hands and Sam turned to Dean.
"You're right, it is a weird name."
Castiel had to smile, seeing Dean turning a little bit red. Dean unlocked the Impala and Castiel took place in the front seat next to Dean while Sam sat in the back. It was a bit awkward for Castiel, sitting there and not knowing what to talk about. But Dean sometimes looked at Cas and that made him feel some way. Sam was the first one to talk since they left the school.
"God, you guys are so OTP material."
Castiel choked and looked at Dean who seemed to not really realizing what his brother just said. But he answered him.
"I have no idea what OTP means. But to be honest, I don't even want to know. It's probably some of your weird science fiction nerd crap."
Castiel knew what OTP meant, but he acted like he didn't while Sam was just laughing. If Dean would know what it means, he would probably kill his brother and Cas liked Sam, so he didn't say anything.
After they arrived and had eaten, Sam left to go to his friend Gabriel. Castiel knew Gabriel, he was the younger brother of Michael and Lucifer. Cas never got along with Lucifer. Before he got suspended he had bullied Cas, but no one except Kev and Charlie really knew. Dean and Cas were working on their project the whole day. Probably because both of them couldn't really concentrate. They were to distracted by the others presence.
"You want something to drink?", Dean asked.
"Water?"
Dean nodded and left the room. A minute later he came with to bottles of water and handed one over to the other boy. While Dean gave Cas the bottle, he realized a silver ring on Deans finger.
"Nice ring.", he complimented Dean.
"Belonged to my mother."
"How old were you when she died?"
Before Dean could answer Cas quickly said, "Forget it. It's none of my business."
"No. I'd like to talk about it."
Dean smiled at Cas and Cas didn't have a choice but to smile back at him.
"She died when I was 4. Sam was only 6 months by then. He never really got to know her. Since then our father is rarely at home and I'm the one to raise Sam."
"Oh, but-"
Dean would never know what Cas wanted to say, because Sam was coning into the room.
"I'm back."
"Already?"
"Dean, it's nearly 9pm?"
"Is it?", Dean looked shocked at the clock on his phone. His brother was right.
"Whatever, I'm gonna go sleep now, good night. And it was nice meeting you, Castiel."
"Nice meeting you too, Sam.", Cas said.
After Sam was upstairs and probably in his room, Cas turned to Dean.
"Do I have to go or can we at least finish this part of the presentation?"
"You can stay. My Dad isn't gonna come home till 2am."
"Okay."
Cas and Dean worked on the project till they've heard a scream from upstairs.
"Sammy", Dean shouted while jumping away from his chair and running upstairs. Cas followed him.