"Valentine, I didn't know there was so much."

"Yeah, so I guess we should just remain friends huh?"

"I'm not saying I want to give up on, whatever this is, but I am saying that I didn't know what happened with your girlfriend and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it."

"I understand. I just wanted to talk to you about it. I really like you Chloe, but I'm terrified that I'm going to tear you apart."

"One thing about us southern girls, we aren't weak."

"I didn't say you were. I mean you're not as tough as me."

"It sure seems like it. Don't think that just because you're in the military that I can't still kick your ass." Chloe said standing up

"That's exactly what I think." I said as I stood up in front of her. I smiled at the small height difference. She had to be no taller than 5'3 and I'm 5'8.

"What's so funny?" She asked crossing her arms

"You're an elf. I never noticed how short you are."

"Well this is the first time you've seen me without shoes." She said pouting a little

"Well its adorable that you can still be mistaken as a 12 year old." She laughed and then punched me in the arm. "Hey that actually hurt."

"Don't let my height fool you Sergeant Dexter." Chloe said poking my chest.

"You like saying that huh?"

"Like saying what?"

"Sargent Dexter. You say it a lot."

"Of course I like to say it. Its sexy." She said with a grin.

"Oh really?"

"Yup. You know what else is sexy?"

"No, but I have a feeling you're going to tell me anyway." Chloe smiled and then bit her lip. I could tell she had something on her mind and it definitely wasn't where our relationship was going. I just hoped she was ready.

"You." She said pushing me against the wall. Before I could say anything, she stood up on her toes and kissed me. She pressed her lips hard against mine while my hands trailed her body. She shoved her tongue in my mouth making me moan into our kiss. She then pulled me off the wall and pushed me onto the couch. She climbed on top of me straddling my lap and kissing me once more.

We're things moving super fast? Absolutely. But was I going to stop her? Absolutely not

She was taking control and I was definitely enjoying it. She started kissing and sucking on my neck making me moan and highly aroused. I got ahold of myself and stopped her.
"Chloe are you sure you want to do this?" Well the question was useless because she didn't answer me and went back to kissing me. Her hands found their way under my shirt as she planted kisses on my neck. I pulled off my shirt and she started to unbuckle my belt and take off my pants. Before I knew it I was half naked. I slid my hand under dress and felt his wet she was.

I started to play with her through her underwear never separating our lips. She moaned in my mouth and I went fast. I didn't think she was loud enough so I moved her underwear over and slid two fingers in her. She moaned and bit down on my lip. I stopped and laid her down on her couch, slipping off her dress, underwear, and bra. I came up to her lips and kissed her down to her neck leaving hickies on her neck that she would probably be pissed about later.
I continued down to her spot. I started lick on her clit making her moan slightly. The faster I licked the more her legs started to shake and the louder she moaned, but she wasn't loud enough for me. I started sucking on it making her body jolt and her moans turn into low screams.

"Ooh Valentine!" I slid two fingers in her making her screech. I started to pick up my pace all whole still sucking on her spot. Her back arch and I could feel her body tense up as she was about to cum. "Aah fuck!" Were her last words before her climax was over. I traveled up to her face, leaning over her. She grabbed my face with one hand and kissed me while her other traveled down my body and into my underwear. She wastes no time slipping two fingers in me making me weak and almost falling on her.

"You're not so tough now, huh Sergent?" She asked with a grin. The fact that I couldn't answer at the moment made her laugh. We rolled over and ended up on her floor with her on top on me. She took the rest of my clothes of and continued what she started. The faster her pace the harder I bit down on my lip. She lowers herself and began to lick me. At this point I'm wondering if she was lying about never dating girls. "Mmmm fuck!" I moaned as I approached my climax. Gripping her carpet, I screamed her name. It wasn't long before my high was over, however I didn't want it to end.

We were just laying on her floor covered in a blanket, talking for hours. Pretty soon we both noticed that the sun was up. Before I knew it she was curled up under me and asleep.

So do we go from here?

My Southern Belle On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara