y e o s e o t

a gentle reminder : this is not a boyxboy ff. i put vmin bcz i used both of them as the main characters cz i was too lazy to put both of their names there. pls, after this, I won't reply to any questions abt this. tysm

-----

Cherry's :

My breathing became drastically uneven the second I saw him standing in front of me. I can't remember how much I've adored his face, that it took me seconds to learn its features and like how the leaves had fallen on autumn, I've fallen for him. Again.

Adrenaline rushed in my body, causing me to react beyond my sanity. My pride. My conscience. I literally threw myself on him. The rush was even spreading like wildfire inside of me; making me feel regret and relief at the same time. The close proximity we're in right now made me thirst and hungry for more.

I pulled him into a kiss, which quickly rises into a series of deep, passionate, hungry kisses. I need no permission from him to bury my tongue into his sweet mouth and played around with his; making him moans heavily. My grip on his hair becomes tighter and the intensity of the makeout was getting higher. I didn't realized how such action had drained my energy until I feel Taehyung's arms firmly yanked my thighs and safely clasped them around his waist.

I could feel the coldness and taste of water dripping from my drenched hair as I kissed him. I didn't know if the shivers that had taken all over my body were exerted by the cold sensation caused by the rain or was it because of the eagerness that grew distinctly inside of me. Our breathings were uneven but they're all harmonized at certain times. Taehyung carried me and led us to the couch and he landed me first before towering me without breaking the kiss.

I've forgotten how his skin glistened in the dark, how his body curved perfectly while making out and how easy it was for him to have me wrapped around his finger.

But I never forget how good he is in bed.

While stripping off my clothes, the rush made us rolled over and fell to the floor but that didn't stop us from admiring each other's presence. If any, only to make it more passionate than ever. I giggled with the situation before Taehyung does. But all of it disappeared when Taehyung rose from the floor beneath me and placed hot and wet kisses along my neck. I moaned in response.

"I've missed you..baby..", he breathed. He placed his hands on my waist and groped my butt soft yet rough, "Where have you been all this time..", I heard him muttered. I started grinding his groin in circular motion and I increased the pressure when Taehyung groaned with my moves. As I was deeply immersed in f.ucking our mouths with our tongues, he took this chance to roll us over making me laid submissively beneath him.

The moment he rolled his hips into mine, I gasped in pleasure and he bit my lower lip seductively. Taehyung pushed his hand to my back and unclasped my bra as I pushed his sweatpants down to his thighs and played with the waistband of his boxer. But the eagerness inside forced me to pull him closer and I thrusted my hips to meet his hardened bulge as the wetness had pooled at my clothed entrance.

Please..

Please..

As if Taehyung could read up my mind, he pushed my panties to my feet and at the same time, his d.ick released from its prison. I palmed it, earning a deep groan from him. He spreaded my legs and I secured them around his thighs. Then, he pushed himself into me, and both of us moaned by the feelings. Funny, how this was used to be felt before.

Strings of wet kisses exchanged throughout the session and I felt something builds inside me. Begging to spread free and explode. Taehyung's thrusts getting sloppier by moments and he sucked my nipples hard; pushing me off the limits. I begged him to go faster and deeper and seconds later, I screamed my peak with my whole life before he joined shortly afterwards. I felt the familiar spurts of warm liquid shooting at my insides. Thankfully, I don't really have to worry since I'm on birth control this whole time.

Taehyung and I rode our highs with slow thrusts before he finally pulled out of me. We laid side by side silently, only our breathings can be heard. Taehyung clasped our hands together before he got up for awhile to get the blanket and pulled it all over us. Then, he brought our reconnected hands to my stomach as I turned to face sideways. His firm front touched my back and he embraced me warmly. He kissed my shoulder and neck smoothly.

"I love you, Cherry". My world seems like to have stopped spinning. And my heart stopped beating.

I tightened my grip on his hand.

No..

-----

comment and vote pls.. thanks for reading ~

ilyall xx