It won't be long now

You open your eyes and stare at the ceiling. Your at home. For the first time in weeks you slept in  your own bed. You roll on your side and open your nightstand. You sit up a bit so you can see the content. A crumbled up old piece of paper and a little bottle filled with red pills. You take the pills out of the drawer and clench them in your fist. Holding makes you feel save. Because they will bring you closer to Mystogan. You swing your legs over the side of the bed and get up. You take a quick shower and just finished eating breakfast when you hear someone knock on the door. ''Coming.'' You yell cheerfully. You jump up from your chair and open the door. Lucy,  Levy and Erza storm inside. ''Today is the big day!'' Levy yells. ''I'm so happy for you!'' Lucy says while jumping up and down. ''We will miss you (y/n), don't stay gone for too long okay?'' Erza says while resting her hand on your shoulder. You nod and smile brightly. ''When  will you leave?'' Levy asks. You shrug.  ''As soon as I packed all my bags I'll be going.'' You say while you drop down on your couch. ''You are going like this?'' Lucy asks while pointing at your simple black tank top and shorts. ''Yeah, why not?'' You ask. ''Oh,come on (y/n). You can't look so sloppy the first time you will see him again.'' Erza says. ''Well, than what do you think I should wear?'' You ask. Lucy and Levy immediately storm into your room and start going through your closet. ''Hey, what are you guys doing?!'' I yell while trying to make them stop. ''Why are all your clothes so plain (y/n)?'' Lucy asks while starring at a pair of back jeans. ''What do you mean?! My clothes are fine!'' You yell back. ''Levy chuckles. ''Isn't there anything sexy in here?'' Erza asks while going through your underwear drawer. You feel yourself getting red. ''ERZA!" You yell. ''Ooooh~ I found something.'' Erza says with twinkles in her eyes as she pulls out a red string with lace. ''Erza no! P-put that back.'' You say while trying  to cool off your incredibly red cheeks by pressing your hand against it. "I found something!'' Lucy yells as she walks out of the closet with a tight ripped black shirt. ''No, I found something better!'' Levy yells as she runs out of my walk in closet with a red dress with half long, puffy sleeves, a big belt in the middle of the same red color and a wavy skirt. ''OMG (Y/N)! That would look soooo cute on you!'' Lucy yells while snatching the dress out of Levy's hands and hold it in front of me. "That would indeed look really good on you (y/n). Why do you never wear it? I haven't see it before.'' Erza says. You take the dress out of Lucy's hands and place it down on the bed. ''You know, that dress is perfect. The reason you've never seen it before is because...Mystogan gave it to me one of our missions. I tried to stop him from buying it for me , but he didn't care. He claimed it would look perfect on me. I wanted to wait with wearing till a special occasion.'' You bend over and stroke the dress. "That's sooo cute.'' Levy says as she wraps her arms around your waist. ''How far are you with packing your bags?'' Erza asks. ''Haven't started yet.'' You answer. Lucy gasps. ''Well, let's get started than.'' She says while she dives back into my closet and starts throwing random shirts onto my bed. Levy starts doing the same with jeans and skirts. Erza dives back into your underwear drawer. You chuckle and take a big backpack out from under the bed and start packing things from the bed you want to take. 

"I can't believe you're really leaving.'' Natsu says as he gives you a big hug. After you, Lucy, Levy and Erza finished packing your stuff you put on the dress and fitting red sandals. You've left your hair loose. That's how Mystogan said he liked it best after one of your mission where you had your hair in a bun the entire time. When you finally took out the bun he smiled and said he liked your hair the best when it was loose and messy. ''I'll come back. Don't worry.'' You say while smiling at Natsu. You hug some more people at the guild and promise at least twenty times that you will return within two months. Gray said he wouldn't be able to miss you for a longer period of time than that. You started crying halfway through. It feels like you won't return. But you will. You open the top of your bag and take out the spell and the pills. You read through the words you have to say one more time and nod. You put the spell back and pop the top of the pill bottle. You take one out and swallow it. It makes you feel weird and foggy. You smile and place your hand together. You raise them over your head and yell the words. You look around you and see all your friends looking at you. Suddenly a white light engulfs your body. You close your eyes tight. You start feeling lighter and lighter when suddenly you hear a loud bang and the light that has been blinding you through your eyelids disappears. You open your eyes. Floating land everywhere. purple trees and bushes dot the landscape. You look up at the sky. You can see different planet like things floating around. You swing your backpack over you shoulder and start walking around the small floating island you landed on. 

After a few minutes of walking around your eye falls upon a big palace in the distance. You stand really close to the edge of your island and stare into the distance. It doesn't look too far away really. You close your eyes and open your hands. The orbs of tangible darkness you've grown so familiar to appear. Like they're supposed to do. ''I guess the pills work.'' You mutter as you raise your hand in front of you and make a path of orbs. You open your eyes and start jumping from one orb to the other. You repeat this a few times till you finally land on the crowded floating island with the palace in the center. ''That is where Mystogan should be.'' You mutter. You start thinking about him while walking towards the palace. You can't wait till you can see him again. His blue hair, the mark on his face, his tall build. You feel yourself getting more and more red by the second. He confessed to you. He loves you too. Suddenly a loud and stern voice wakes you from your daydreaming. ''You can't pass through here ma'am.'' The voice says. I look up and see a guard, holding a long spear, looking at you. ''Oh, I'm sorry. I was just...uhm...looking for Mysto, eeeeh, Jellal.'' You say as you look up at the guard. ''What is your businesses with our prince?'' The guard asks. ''We uh...we used to be partners back in earth land.'' You answer. The guard looks at you. ''You are from earth land?'' The guard asks. He lowers his spear and motions another guard from a while away to come over. ''Can you tell the prince that...'' The guard looks at you. ''Oh, uhm, (y/n).'' You answer. The guard nods. ''...that (y/n) has come to see him.'' The other guard nods and rushes away into the palace. A few minutes later he returns and nods at the first guard. The guard steps aside and let's you pass. ''Follow me.'' The second guard says. You and start following him. With every step you get more excited. It won't be long now. You'll see Mystogan again.