Something you should know

FINAL WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN FAIRY TAIL TO THE POINT THAT MYSTOGAN BECOMES IMPORTANT AND CLEAR, DO NOT READ THIS STORY! YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN WITH IMPORTANT AND CLEAR IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT! THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T LISTEN TO MY WARNINGS! THIS IS MY LAST AND FINAL WARING!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Note: This story's takes place right after the whole Edolas thing. That information might be necessary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You take a deep breath and place your hand on the big doors of the guild. You slowly push them open, making them creek like hell. Once you enter the guild all eyes are turned to you. Silence flows through the guild hall. You shake your (H/l) (h/C) hair and blink a few times fast with your big (e/c) eyes. ''What a boring welcome. I was hoping for more booze.'' You say while tilting your head and flashing a big smile to everyone in the guild. Another second passes in silence. But then everyone jumps up from their seats and start cheering like Crazy, ''(Y/N)!!!'' ''We're so glad you're back!'' ''I've missed you girl!'' All that kind of stuff while a ton of people run forward to greet you. But suddenly two people burst through the crowd. ''(Y/N)!!!!!'' Natsu and Gray yell out simultaneously while they both jump on you to hug you making you fall to the ground. Natsu, Gray and Erza have been your best friends ever since you joined the guild when you were about 6. You grew up together. And it has been about a year since you last saw them. You're an S-class wizard and, even though all your friends told you not to, accepted an S-rank job that would take about a year and a half to finish. You finished it half a year too soon but still, you haven't been at the guild for an entire year. And you've missed them all very much. When the cheering has died down to excited chatter you follow Gray and Natsu to their table. There are a few people sitting at the table. Of course Erza who gets up right away to give you one of her power hugs, which practically meant she shoved your head against her armor which hurts like hell. ''I've missed you Erzie.'' You say. ''I've missed you too (y/n)'' She says with tears in her eyes. ''Are you seriously going to cry over me?'' You ask while raising your eyebrow. ''No.'' She says while wiping away her tears quickly. You chuckle. You look at the other people at the table. There is a Beautiful girl with blond hair, a young girl with blue hair and another cat, a white one this time. '' Who are all these new people?'' You whisper while moving slightly closer to Gray so only he can hear you. ''Oh, yeah, of course. (y/n) these new people here are Lucy...'' Gray points to the blond girl who smiles at you and waves. ''...Wendy...'' Gray points at the young girl with blue hair who also smiles at you. ''...And Carla." Gray points at the cat. The cat nods at you. Does this cat seriously thinks she is better than you or something. Well whatever. It's just a cat. You look around the guild. You see a few other new faces. ''Let me introduce you to everyone.'' Natsu says while he takes your hand and shows you a big grin. ''Sure why not.'' You say as he pulls you away from the table.

You spend multiple hours getting to know everyone new in the guild and chatting with them and other guild members who you also haven't seen in a year. It's quite peaceful and fun. When you're done with the chatting and just casually drink something, you don't remember what is but it tastes good so who cares, you realize something. ''Shoot!'' You say as you jump up from your chair. ''What's wrong (y/n)?'' Lucy asks. ''Oh, it's nothing, I just forgot to tell Makarov about my mission.'' You walk start walking away from the table toward Makarov's office. ''See ya later.'' You hear your friends calling after you. ''See ya.'' You yell without turning around and you make your way to Makarov's office.

Makarov opens the door seconds after you knocked. ''(y/n), I had the feeling you were back. Come in.'' He says as he steps aside to let you pass. ''So what have you come to tell me child?'' Makarov asks while he jumps up to sit on his desk. ''Not much, the mission was a success and the duke sends his regards.'' You say while leaning against a wall. ''Splendid.'' He says as he jumps from the table and starts walking over to you. ''That's good to hear child. Now get back to your friends, they haven't seen you for a year." The old man smiles at you. You smile back at him. He is a great master. That's for sure.

You walk out the door and Mira immediately jumps at you. ''(Y/n), it's so great to see you all back in one piece.'' She says as she flashes you a cute smile. ''It's good to see you too Mira.'' You say while you give her a hug. ''So I was wondering if you wanted to join the S-class wizards trials?'' Mira asks you out of no where. You chuckle. Most people see you, Erza and Gildarts as the strongest wizards of fairy tail. Maybe even the strongest wizards in all of Fiore. And you haven't missed an opportunity to join the S-class trials since you just became an S-class wizard. ''Of course Mira, have I ever missed one.'' You say. She giggles. ''I suppose I could have seen that one coming from a mile away.'' She says as she walks past you towards Makarov's office. ''See you later (y/n).'' She says as she enters the office. ''Bye.'' You say as you start walking back to your friends.

You spend about another half hour chatting with your friends about nothing interesting. You find out that Wendy and Gajeel are actually dragon slayers just like Natsu, which is pretty cool. And Lucy is a celestial wizard who has a whole bunch of zodiac keys, which is quite impressive and when you tell Lucy and Wendy that you're a Illusion type wizard they look at you with a strange look on their face. ''I don't think they understand what that means.'' Erza says while chuckling a bit. ''Oh of course.'' You feel yourself getting slightly red. It has been quite a long time since you've had to explain your powers to someone. ''I can make people seen things that aren't really there. Like, for example, I take someones greatest fear and make it come to life in their head. I can also plant certain ideas and emotions in someones head and make them, again for example, make them turn against their allies thinking they are the real enemies. Of course I also have offensive spells. Like this one...'' You stop talking for a second to create a tiny orb of what looks like tangible darkness. It has a purple glow surrounding it. Even though it's really small, Wendy and Lucy move backwards a little bit. I chuckle. ''Don't worry, it won't hurt you if I don't want it to.'' I let the orb disappear. ''I can use that orb in all kinds of different ways. Make more of them appear, shoot them as bullets or just create one giant orb and let it explode.'' You say with a devious grin on your face. Wendy and Lucy look genuinely terrified. Natsu, Erza and Gray seem amused. ''But of course I won't do that.'' I say lightly which triggers both Wendy and Lucy to sigh with relief. ''...Yet.'' I say. Wendy and Lucy both look immediately scared again. Now Erza, Natsu and Gray can't hold it in any longer and start to laugh uncontrollably. ''You shouldn't scare the newbies like that.'' Gray says while he is still laughing. You chuckle and show a wide grin. ''Oh come on, I was just having a little fun.'' You say, which makes your three friends laugh even harder. Even Lucy and Wendy seem to have loosed up a bit after they figures out the whole scary thing was just an act. Suddenly something jumps to your mind. You haven't seen your favorite blue haired wizard yet. He might be on a mission actually, but you'll ask anyway. After your friends will finally stop laughing. Because both you and Mystogan are S-class wizards you've spend a lot of time together. On S-class missions, during the S-class trials and, after a while, just whenever you both felt like it. You've gotten attached to the blue haired mysterious piece of cuteness. When the two of you became better friends he decided to trust you with his most precious secret. His face, His real name, Where he is actually from. You know everything about him and his life on Edolas. When you got to know him better you start to feel happy when he was around. After a while you and Mira concluded that had fallen for him. Well at least that's how she said it. You just call it a minor crush. When your friends have finally stopped laughing you speak up. ''He guys, I suppose he is on a mission. But does any of you know when Mystogan will be back?'' You ask with a mile on your face. But your smile soon disappears when you see the look on everyone's faces. 'Guys...what happened?'' You ask demanding. After a few seconds of painful silence Gray finally speak up.

''(y/n)...there is something you should know...'''