A wizard way to fix things

After Gray said that everyone fell silent. ''You can't just say there is something I should know and then not tell me.'' I say as I tilt my head. ''So tell me what happened. NOW!" I say. ''Mystogan is gone.'' Natsu says. Wendy starts to cry. ''...Gone...no...Mystogan can't be gone...he is way to strong to just...die...'' You say while starting to doubt your own words as soon as you said them. ''He isn't dead. He is gone. And he is never coming back.'' Gary says. Everyone at the table seems grim. No one is laughing anymore. They all look like they'd rather cry. ''What do you mea...'' Suddenly you realize. ''...He went back to Edolas didn't he...'' You say as a dark shadow spreads over your face. ''You know about that (y/N)?'' Erza asks. ''I know about everything...but it seems like you all do too...'' You slowly stand up from the table. ''I think i'm going home, i you don't hear from me for a while...I don't know just...don't come visit me okay...I want to be alone.'' You start walking away from the table while looking at the ground which makes you bump into some one. When you look up you see it's Mira. You look at her with anger, fear and sadness. All at the same time. ''Whoa, (y/n) are you alright?'' She says with her usual chipper voice. She looks at the table. when she sees Wendy crying she finally realizes. ''They told you, huh?'' She says while putting down a couple of drinks. "You should have been the one to tell me Mira.'' You say. ''Because you're they only one who knows.'' You storm past her and run out of the guild hall into the cool night air. You start walking, slowly, making your way home. 

When you finally look up after what feels like hours of walking you find yourself lost somewhere in the dark part of Magnolia. You got lost, well you know where you are but this isn't where you planned on going. Suddenly you hear a mans voice behind you. ''What is a beauty like you doing n the dark parts, huh?'' The man sounds disgusting and incredibly drunk. You stop walking. You can't speak, not yet. So you just stand still while clenching your fists. You don't want to do anything drastic. Suddenly the man comes closer and wraps his filthy arms around your neck and waist. ''I'll help you find your way back darling. When I'm done with you of course. You feel energy surrounding your fists. You could defeat this man within two seconds. You could snap his miserable little neck and no one would care. You could blow up this entire part of the city with just two spells, maybe even one. But that is not what you want. And you can't trust yourself with casting a spell right now, because you might just accidentally blow up the entire city. ''Come on now darling, why are you so stiff? bad day?'' The man asks while his hands slowly creep under your shirt. The energy surrounding your hands is almost unbearable. You would only have to give in for a second and this man would be dead. Or at least he wouldn't be a problem to you anymore. The second the mans hand reaches your breasts you raise your hands, turn around and point the orb, now the size of a volleyball, at the mans face. He looks terrified. ''N-no p-p-please I-I d-didn't m-m-me-mean to h-hurt you.'' The man stutters while slowly walking backwards. Suddenly you can't hold it in anymore. You fall onto your knees and start crying uncontrollably. Tears are streaming down your face while a dark purple aura surrounds you. Suddenly the man in front of you fall unconscious to the ground with tears streaming down his face as well. You accidentally released your illusion magic. Anyone in range will now re-live the moment in their life that made them want to cry forever. You stand up slowly. Still crying. You're trying to stop the illusion spell from growing but can't focus enough. You can only keep it as big as it is now. You make a decision and quickly run home. 

When you arrive at your house in the forest just outside of magnolia you have been able to disable the illusion spell. But you were still not able to stop crying yourself. You drop onto your bed and wipe away the tears that keep streaming down your face. You've always hated crying. Saw it as a sign of weakness. After about a minute the tears have finally stopped and you sit up straight. There has to be a way to travel to Edolas and back. There are Millions of spells out there all over the world. There has to be on to travel to different dimensions. You get up from your bed and take off all your clothes. First you'll take a shower. That always helps you think.

You have taken a shower for half an hour and still have no idea where you would be able to find a spell so powerful it would give you the ability to travel between dimensions. You shake your head which makes your wet, (h/c) hair gout all over your surroundings. You do have an idea where to start though. There is a big library under the guild hall. That's where you'll start looking. You get dressed quickly and walk out the door. It's past midnight and everyone is probably already sleeping. Which is good cause you don't want people in the guild trying to comfort you. Because you're not really sad anymore. Now you're just determined to find a spell that will allow you to see Mystogan again. You start making your way to the guild hall.

Once you arrive at the guild hall you see you were right about one thing. It's almost completely empty except for Mira who is cleaning the bar and Makarov who is sitting there talking to her. "(y/n)!'' Mira yells when she sees you enter the guild hall. ''Are you alright child?'' Master Makarov asks. You nod. "I am fine, but I need to ask you something gramps.'' You say. ''Of course child.'' He says with sadness in his eyes. Mira must have told him what happened. ''I need access to the library.'' You say looking determined. Master sighs. Mira looks at you with shock. ''Why?'' She asks. ''I...have my reasons.'' You answer while a slight blush appears on your face. "I supposed I can't talk you out of it?' Makarov asks. You shake your head. "very well than, follow me.'' Makarov jumps of his chair and starts walking to his office. ''The library isn't really a secret, but no one knows how to find it unless I tell them.'' Makarov says while he enters his office with you on his tail. ''I would like to keep it that way.'' You nod. ''I understand.'' You say as Makarov flips a switch hidden under his desk. A big bookshelf starts to shift positions. After a few seconds a passage way reveals it self. ''Down there.'' Makarov says. ''I assume you want to be alone so this is as far as I go.'' You nod and start walking towards the passage way. "Thank you master.'' You say before he flips the switch again and the door closes behind you. You keep walking and after about a minute of darkness you finally step into a ginormous room completely filled with books and ladder to get to them. It's beautiful. ''I should have asked for Levy's glasses before I came here.'' I shake my head. This will take years. "Well, let's start with finding books that might help.'' I walk further into the room and let my hand slide past some book covers. I then pull out the first book of many more to follow.