"Of course I meant it," I said.

And as soon as those words were out of my mouth I saw Zach's hand ball into a fist as he was about to get up but Clair stopped him.

I cleared my throat and continued, "What kind of impulse do you think it could be, anyway?" I snorted.

Did they think I was crazy?

Or maybe stupid?

"Jealousy." Zach spitted out.

I opened my mouth so say something but the words didn't come out.

"You don't deny it." Zach stated.

"Is this all what you wanted to talk about?" I said.

"Raymond, you need to understand one thing. Zach and Ashley have grown up together. They're used to each other and that is how they behave with each other. It's normal, really. What you think is disgusting. And you have absolutely no idea how much you have hurt Ashley." Clair said in a stern voice.

I got up and left without answering her. I needed to be alone with my thoughts.

I went out of the house and started walking down the road when I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped and turned around to see Zach.

"I don't want to talk right now." I told him.

"Works for me. I'll do the talking. You can just listen." He said and started walking.

I joined him.

"Ash looks tough but she isn't, you know." He said.

"I know. She's a darling," I smiled.

He stopped to look at me with a shocked expression but shook his head and said, "I shouldn't be saying this but, ah, she has been through things in the past due to which she doesn't open up to anyone easily. It's only me. I mean, she tells me everything. So it may look like we're close, you know."

"I wish I were you," I sighed.

"You mean her mouth bid cousin?" He smirked.

"No!" I shrieked. "No, I mean, I wish she would tell me everything like she tells you."

"Give her time. I know she will."

"You think so?" I asked him.

"I know so." He smiled.

I smiled back.

We walked silently for a while and then he spoke up again, "You're the first person besides me Ashley feels comfortable and safe with."

"Yeah?" I asked.

Somehow I wanted to trust him. Since he was the only person Snow looked up to.

He nodded. Then he stopped walking and folded his arms over his chest. Looking at me straight in the eye he said, "Look, I'm just gonna get straight to the point. Me and Ash, we're just friends. What you said was wrong. Very very wrong. And you've hurt her badly. Because she trusted you when she told you about it in the car while you guys were coming here. And now, you have to make up for that. Apologize to her."

"I will," was all I said.

Because I would. Because I saw that I messed it all up. And now I had to mend things. And I would.

I surely would.

Zach and I went to a food joint later to stuff ourselves and ended up having a competition. And he won.

But it was fun. He was fun to hang around with. No wonder Snow liked his company.

Snow.

Yup. I had to plan something for her.

This was New York! 

And it was fun time!

I knocked at Snow's room repeatedly.

"Who is it?" She shouted, sounding annoyed.

"Snow, please open up."

There was silence on the other side for good five minutes and then the door swung open. Snow stood there in her cute purple pj shorts and a full sleeved black top. Her hair was tied in a loose bun and a few strands of her hair fell at her beautiful face. I fought the urge to tuck them behind her ear. She looked tired and her eyes were still moist.

I went closer to her and she stepped back. Once I was inside I kicked the door behind me and shut it.

I stared at her. She stared back. Never once did our eyes loose contact.

I noticed how her breathing got faster as she kept moving back and I kept moving towards her till she reached the corner of the bed and stopped.

I was just a few inches away from her.

Her gaze moved down to my lips and back to my eyes.

I thought of last night. What I did was wrong and what happened today was all because of that.

And I hugged her. Tightly.

She didn't push me.

She hugged me back. With the same strength.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," I whispered.

"It's okay, Ray."

"No it's not," I pulled away and held her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

I was interrupted by her lips touching mine. It was the shortest but the softest kiss.

She didn't meet my eyes. Just gave a little smile and went to stand by the window, her back facing me.

I stomped to her, swung her around and smashed her lips with mine. She kissed back with the same passion. I lifted her by the waist and she wrapped her legs around my thighs. The kiss deepened.

I felt the same things like I did last night. So I dropped her and pulled away quickly before things would get out of the way. But I didn't walk away this time.

"Snow, we shouldn't be doing this."

She gulped and nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry I get carried away. You'll think that I'm such a player but Snow, you're my best friend!"

She looked away before saying, "You're right. I'm sorry too."

I sighed deeply and ran a hand through my hairs.

"Can I ask you something?" I held her chin and she faced me.

"Will you go out with me tonight?" I was hoping she would agree. This was my chance to make up for all the wrongs that I did to her.

"Okay." She said and I grinned like an idiot out of happiness.

"Be ready at six." I kissed her cheek and left the room.

I knew she was smiling back there.

I didn't have to see it.

I felt it.

(A/N : Raymond's P.O.V.!! Please let me know how you like it. I know it's a bit vague on how Raymond feels for Ashley but that is how I wanted it to be. So yeah.)