ChApTeR OnE

3rd Person POV

"I'm bored, Namie~!" Izaya whines, spinning in his rolling chair.

"And why are you telling me this, Mr. Orihara?" Namie said as she crossed her arms.

The said male visibly flinched at the name and quickly stopped spinning.

"Namie, Namie~ Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that? And why do you anyways? It makes me feel old..."

"You just answered your second question." The ex-doctor/nurse scoffed.

Izaya sighs. He was very bored. His so-called "friends" were on some kind of fun activity, something about watching Yuhei's new movie. And can you guess? You're right, Izaya wasn't invited. Why? Because he's Izaya... And Izaya be a troll.

Izaya decided to use his laptop to play some of the new popular games on Steam. He decided to play Undertale, which was becoming very popular. There was the introduction, and yah-da, yah-da, yah-da. After the playing the game for about, oh I don't know, six hours, Izaya had concluded that his favorite character was definitely Flowey the Flower. Why? Cause Flowey be a troll, too.

Anyways, Izaya soon became tired of dying because of the spider bitc- I mean, lady, and decided to head outside for a stroll. He wanted to see if he could go find Shizuo, or should I say "Shizu-chan," and annoy the shi- the crap out of him.

Izaya called out to Namie, telling her his plans. Namie just waved him off as she dusted a dirty bookshelf. ((Huehue, what Shizaya doujinshis are you hiding from us, Izaya? XD)) Izaya then headed to grab his signature jacket and pocket knife, leaving without another word.

-:-TimeSkip-:-

After taking the train to Ikebukuro, Izaya skipped towards where he was expecting Shizuo to be at. Where would that be? Well, walking to his next job would be the answer! He saw Shizuo and Tom walking along with someone else, who Izaya didn't recognize.

'He's probably new in town,' Izaya said to himself.

Izaya looked at the boy walking next to Shizuo. He had an unemotional face with (E/C) eyes and (S/C) skin. He had his hands in his pockets and stared boringly ahead.

"Hey, (M/N)." Shizuo called out.

'(M/N), huh?'

"Yea." (M/N) replied monotone.

"Want to grab some lunch after Tom and I are done with our job?"

"Sure."

'Wow. Such beautiful and descriptive answers...' Izaya rolled his eyes.

He didn't like this new guy. He was just so boring. At least, Yuhei can act and isn't emotionless all the time.

'Ugh, and I thought this was going to be fun.'

Suddenly, a car came speeding towards the trio.

'What the hell?! I just noticed they're walking on the street! The street! Who does that?!' Izaya screamed in his head.

"Die, you monster!" shouted the driver.

Shizuo and Tom looked surprised where as (M/N) still had on the same face.

'Well, whatever. At least I get to see Shizu-chan and Mr. Boring die! Hooray!'

As the car came closer, (M/N) grabbed Tom and jumped onto the sidewalk. The car crashed into Shizuo, and the driver looked more hurt than Shizuo... Well, Shizuo wasn't hurt at all; the only thing hurt was the driver who was bleeding from the mouth and Shizuo's bartender uniform.

"Argh! My brother gave me this!" Shizuo grabbed the car and threw it across the street.

Tom was nervously sweating and (M/N) just looked the same.

'Should of known. Shizu-chan wouldn't die that easily... Oh well, that just means I can kill him myself one day,' Izaya smirked to himself. 'That (M/N) boy... He thinks quick on his feet. Hm...'

"Are you okay, Tom-san?" (M/N) asks.

Tom nods, "Heh, yeah. Thanks to you, kiddo!" Tom rubs his hair affectionately.

"It was nothing..."

"Hey, (M/N)! You're not even going to check on your cousin!"

(M/N) turns to Shizuo, "Are you okay?" Then he proceeds to stick out his tongue.

"You sarcastic brat!" Shizuo yelled back.

(M/N) shrugged in a lazy manner, and patted Shizuo on the back.

Izaya blinks in confusion and could only think, 'What the hell is wrong with these people?!'