26. His role model is Benzino.

27. When J-Hope younger, he wants to be a singer.

28. His motto, "If you don't work hard, there won't be good result."

29. J-Hope express the color of BTS is Red because they think BTS be burn hot and the red of passion.

30. Everyday J-Hope writing lyrics and like visiting the Fancafe when he has time because he need to know what are fans saying.

31. When he had trouble or worried something, he share with Rap Monster and Suga.

32. When J-hope has super power, he wants read people heart and know the truth.

33. All members said J-Hope is so friendly.

34. In Hallowen event, J-Hope wants to be a Batman.

35. Q) If you had a compare J-Hope to non human, what would they be?

Jungkook, "Deer."

Jimin, "The 2nd Grandma."

Suga, "A Cat."

V, "A Deer."

JIN, "J-Hope is like a beagle puppy. At home he's really untidy and leaves things scattered around and he's also clinging into people all the time."

36. His hometown is Gwangju but it's been 3 years since he moved to Seoul.

37. He wants Japanesse fans called him 'Sugoi J-Hope'.

38. His nicknames is Hope, Smile Hoya,.

39. His image before debuting is a passionate child who liked dancing.

40.When he was younger he was quite famous in the Gwangju dance underground. Rapping, dancing, and singing was his life.

41. For J-Hope, Bangtan is another him.

42. A song to listen to on rainy days is Remy Shand 'Rocksteady'.

43. When he feel strained, he looks at the sky. These days he is happy so it goes away naturally.

44. Things he wants to steal from other members is Jimin's chocolate abs, Rap Monster's rap skill and his good English.

45. J-Hope said about member's secret is they have abs.

46. Someday he wants to be like Benzino, A$AP Rocky, influence his music and fashion style.

47. J-Hope likes Dynamic Duo 'Solo' because he had memories about that song. In the past, he had girlfriend that he like a lot, but she left him for another man. He very upset so he riding the bus and played that music. (Rookie Channel)

48. V said the one who clean up the mess is J-Hope. He cleans up after their neatly, just like a mom. And he also good at folding the laundry like a mom.

49. J-Hope Favorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair is 하루만 ( Just One Day)

50. When BTS MV making Boy in Luv in Namyangju, J-Hope collapsed in there But after going to the hospital, J-Hope recover quickly and then he came back to the MV making location soon. And Jung Kook said that J-Hope's strength is really Amazing.

51. Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Simulatin Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]

J-Hope, "All of them is not doing yet, but i like to wear a suit. Because i think masculinity will comes out, i enjoy it. (Laugh)" <J-HOPE shows off his looks and favourite suit>