Chapter 6

So it's 9:00 in the morning, and since I get up early, I decided to make jesses favorite breakfast-WAFFLES!! Oh, I forgot to tell you something to... ITS HIS BIRTHDAY!! I'm so happy for you honey I could just-"Hey babe, you makin waffles?" Some one Said a raspy voice. Raspy, but sexy (that's weird sorry) voice. I know that voice anywhere! "Ya babe their over there, and happy b-day! Later I have a great gift for you....." "Koo bae" I sit on one side of the table with my eggs and bacon and Jesse sits right next to me. We play a little footsie under the table sometimes, and I like it.. After breakfast Nicole and I went to the mall to buy Jesse his gift, while Misael would watch Fifa or some shit. "Ooh what about a iPhone6s?" Chants Nicole Loudly. "Shhhh you'll wake up the aliens up in space" I say jokingly. "Very funny" says Nicole sarcastically. "OMG OMG" I say repeatably! "What happened Rinon! Are you on your period and forgot a pad?" Nicole said seriously. "No! Look up there!" I said! "O-M-G" says Nicole. "THAT IS IT" I said. IT WAS A FUCKING FLAT SCREEN TV WITH ALL THE FIFA GAMES AND A PS4! "Jesses gonna love it!!! "That shit gon give u birthday sex" said Nicole sarcastically.

See what happens next chapter foote plz byeeeee