Chapter 9

After a long day of school, I'm so fucking tired I need to see my bed😂. I get in some Victoria's Secret footie pajamas, and jump into my bed. Jesses not here yet, so I'm just gonna wait for him-sleeping. About 15 minutes in, I hear some footsteps, and I'm guessing it's Jesse. But I heard a voice too, it didn't sound like this mysterious girl and I were in the same room, it kinda sounded like it was coming through a phone. Maybe it's just Jesse talking to his mom or something, I think to myself. But, as I eavesdrop on they're conversation, I hear some stuff Jesse probably wouldn't say to his mom. "Alright love you babe see you tomorrow I can't wait to see you again babe. Alright bye." I was in disbelief. Could Jesse have been cheating on me? After all I've been through just to get with him! I have to find out more. "Bye babe I'm gonna go to work love you." "Bye." I say blandly. Jesses not allowed to bring his phone to work, so I'm guessing that it's in his room. I go into jesses room, and see his phone laying on his bed. He has no password, so this make it easier. I go into his messages, and see a contact name named "Jessica". "Who the fuck is this?" I scream out loud to myself.  As I would usually do, I click this contact name. Just as I could imagine. Why. I say with tears falling down my pale face."WHY!" I thought he was the best thing that happened to me. I loved him! I run downstairs and grab a blade. The ones you love the most can cause this. I say to myself while trembling in disbelief. I start cutting everywhere, until I pass out.

Well, that's the end! Cliffhanger much? Yasss. I hope u like this story byeeee luv u 😚😚😚