Chapter 27- Really don't Care

*Nico's POV*
I knew what Percy said was true but I couldn't get myself to be normal anymore. It wasn't as if I was starving myself I wasn't just feeling hungry. But still I entered the dining area and sat alone on a corner table.

I was alone while Reyna was being accompanied by none other than Tyler. I hated him. I hated the way he touched her, looked at her. She was giggling next to him making anger rise within me. That's when Clarisse yelled across the room.

"Percy the ships are here!"

Everyone rushed outside to take a look at the ships. Calling it gigantic would be an understatement. There were two ships okay let me correct my statement, there were two magnificent ships.

One was white and brown named Princess Andromeda and another one was black and brown named Prince Henswood. They were floating in mid air until Leo took control or them. That's when I saw one single girl, my girl sitting in the dining hall all alone lost in thoughts so I took my chance and sat next to her. She stiffened.

"Hi" I said.

"Nico just go away."

"I'm sorry please."

"Nico good for you but I really don't care."

"Just hear me out please." I request.

"Fu*k off" She sighs.

"Okay just one thing, I have a challenge for you."

"I don't accept it."

"I never thought a warrior like Reyna would step aside a battle challenge." I smirked.

"Fine, tell me." She groaned.

"Battle me. If I win you date me for a week and if you win I'll leave you alone." I said.

"Challenge accepted." She said before walking away.

Hope bubbled within me. She would date we for a week that is upto the war day and by then I would make her fall for me again. All I had to do was win. Sleep came easily that night. But at around four, I woke up to a voice.

"Nico!" She yelled. My eyes opened and Calypso stood in front of me as an IM.

"Calypso what is it?!" I asked.

"Luke, Luke is being tortured Nico! And now my cover has blown too! I-I have to tell you something really fast because they are coming for me. The only way to defeat Detorian is T-------" Then the message disappeared into thin air.

"I have to tell everyone." I said to myself.

*Calypso's POV*
It has been three days since Luke is here getting tortured and I haven't been able to reach him alone. Today I will be because I stole the torture chamber key from Detorian's room. He need to improve security.

I slipped out of my room and walked towards the torture chamber. Everything was eerily silent. Good for me. I unlocked the door and got inside.

"Luke" I whispered.

"Luke!" I said splashing some water on his face.

"Why are you here?!" He roared.

"Please Luke listen to me. I am on your side."

"Bullshit."

"No! Nico sent me here to pretend and get information."

"You can't fool me again Calypso. All you are is a worthless bitch!" I flinched at his tone but kept speaking.

"I love you." I confessed.

"Not falling for it again."

Just then I heard footsteps and so I hid behind the couch. Detorian and Kronos entered the room but why? Curiosity got the best of me so o stayed hidden.

"Luke" Detorian smirked.

"I'll tell you why we are here? We are here because the little hope your friends had against Detorian is going to be crushed." That sentence caught Luke's attention.

"I have a son named Tyler. Unfortunately only HE can destroy me and he is currently at Camp. But we are gonna kidnap him." Detorian said.

By mistake I move the couch a little and Detorian saw me. My cove had blown. So I ran. I ran until I found something to send an iris message to Nico. I had to tell him.

"Nico!" I yelled. His eyes opened and I stood in front of him as an IM.

"Calypso what is it?!" He asked.

"Luke, Luke is being tortured Nico! And now my cover has blown too! I-I have to tell you something really fast because they are coming for me. The only way to defeat Detorian is T-------"

Before I could complete, everything went black.....

A/N
Hi! Update!!! I'm soooooooo happy! I feel bad for Calypso though.

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo.