Chapter 11- Percy's Blackout

*Omega/Percy's POV*
It has been five days since those five set for the journey. Everyone has returned except Annabeth, Reyna and Calypso. I don't know what's thing them so long and plus their trackers aren't working. If they don't return by the evening, we are going to set a rescue mission.

"Omega-Army-Attack-Camp border!" Hazel says entering my room.

I rush to the camp border so ser a huge army of weird creatures who are much more than us in numbers. But the thing that catches my eyes is their leaders. Annabeth, Piper, Reyna and Calypso. Beside me Jason, Luke and Nico look equally pale. I press my wrist and my battle armour appears on me along with my new improved version of Riptide. We have to fight.

After twenty minutes, there is blog everywhere. Many are dead and many left injured but the fight still proceeded. I made my way to Annabeth and Jason, Luke and Nico made their way to Piper, Calypso and Reyna. Annabeth and my sword clashed together.

"Why you on the opposite side?" I asked but she didn't answer. Her eyes were black, not the grey I loved.

"Sigma you are drugged! Snap out of it!" I yelled.

"No!" She roared continuing the fight.

"Annabeth please." Her eye coloured flickered for a moment before going black again.

"You are only distracting me Omega!" She scremt and charged again.

I was prepared. I pushed the blunt side of my sword into neck and she fell down unconcious. I saw Nico and Luke do the same where as Jason just hit Piper on the head. I carried Annabeth to the infirmy as the monsters began to flee.

"They are drugged." Will explained.

"What is the cure?" Nico asked.

"Waiting is the best. But reminding them of the old life will help too."

"When will the wake up?" Jason asked.

"Depends on how fast the body fights."

"We sold not have sent then when they didn't want to go." Luke said.

"My fault. All of it is my fault. I should have understood. I should have kept them safe at camp." I spoke.

"No, they wanted to fight Omega and all these are pretty tough. They might wake up very soon." Leo said.

"I just wish it is soon."

After two hours, we still sat there waring for the girls to wake up. All three were tied to beds. Luke hugged Calypso's body, I held Annabeth hand and Jason and Nico sat by the bed. Then suddenly all of them stirred.

"Get off!" Calypso pushed Luke off.

"Kill Omega!" Annabeth yelled at me.

"Please lemme go." Piper tried charmspeak on Jason but gladly it didn't work.

"Untie me!" Reyna roared.

"Remember me please Piper." Jason pleaded.

"I will kill you!" Piper roared.

"Sigma it's me. You forgot when we got married, the time we spent together?"

"I re-remember." Annabeth said and my heart skipped a beat.

Her eyes were grey. I untied her and she crashed into my chest for a hug. Before I realise a dagger was plunged into my shoulder. Nico and Luke strained Annabeth again and I say her eyes turn black. Then my vision failed.

Time lapse

I wake up to familiar surroundings. I'm in my room and mom is here. So is dad.

"How are you both here?" I smile.

"You are awake." Mom smiles.

"Chaos sent us." Austin/Poseidon/dad says.

"How long have I been out?" I ask.

"Three days Percy." Mom says.

"Holy shit! Where's Annabeth?"

"In some kinda treatment. "

"I get up but there is shooting pain in my arm.

"She needs you." My mom mouths and I rush to meet her.