(PLAY YOUTUBE VIDEO NOW IF YOU LIKE 90'S R&B)

"Ouuuuu this is my song!" I said as I began swishing my hips against the seat.

He looked over at me and turned the music up.

"Gimmeeee that honey loveeee!" I sang as I began snapping my fingers.

"Babyyyy come inside!"

"Turn out the lights!"

"Gimmeee that honeyyy loveeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh" We sang together.

I smiled as he began getting into the song.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttt nowww!" He said trying to pull of a R.Kelly high note.

I began laughing so hard, watching him attempt to sing it.

"What?" He said as he looked at me.

"Nunn..." I said looking away, hiding my smile.

He shook his head as he smiled.

"Oh can we stop at the grocery store? I gotta pick sum up quick please?"

He nodded.

* 3O MINS LATER*

After we picked up two fruit platters, we were finally almost at Renae's house.

"Its the one on the right, right there with the white bmw" I said as I was directing De' which house was Renae's.

He laughed."That makes sense now, hints the balloons and the sign Go to the back!"

He shook his head as he parked beside Renae's house.

He opened my door and helped me get out. I grabbed the two fruit platters and made my way to the backyard. I started hearing music blasting.

"WHO IS THE L-I-Y-A-H?"

I saw Renae dancing outside while setting the table. I snuck up to her.

"let me see you go back back forth and forth.." I said singing to her.

She smiled as she turned around. She had a beautiful glow to her. She was wearing a nice flowly dress that looked amazing with her shape.

She gave me a hug. When she saw De'andre, her mouth dropped.

"De'andreee! Is that you? Its been yeaaaaaaaars!" She said as she shoved me to the side and went and gave De' a hug..

"Well damn" I said as I laughed while looking at them.

"Renae, you remember a dude? " he said as he hugged her back.

I watched them talk and bring up old times as I felt hands cup my shoulders. I shook a bit as I was a bit startled. I looked up as I saw Sean's ass smiling over me.

"Heyy bruthaa in law!" I said hugging him.

"Heyyy sistaah sistahh!" He said imitating the sister,sister theme song. (OLD TV SHOW)

"Where's my daaughter? " I said as I moved and looked inside the house.

"She's inside being a lil perfectionist over there.." He chuckled. "But whose this Cali?" He said approaching Renae and De'.

"Ohh" I said mildly jogging toward them. "This is De'andre, my date...and also Monica's uncle..." Sean coughed, I gave him a dirty look. "And De'andre, this is my brother in law" I said smiling.

The men exchanged a friendly handshake and smile.

A couple of minutes later, Monica came outside pacing back and forth inside the house.

"Monicaa you better get your ass out here ! I know you see you're mom out here drinking her cocktail!" I said slurping some of my cocktail Sean made me.

She came back outside and approached me. She laughed " Sorry mom, I just been stressed, with this party" She said coming towards me and bent down hugging me. "Mom whose this? " She said smiling. I saw De' looking up at her and smiling. I looked back and forth between them and saw the similarities of their face. I chuckled.

"Monica, this De'andre.... you're UNCLE De'andre, and De' this is Monica....Your NIECE Monica"

He stood up smiling, while Monica's mouth dropped open. She ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"I know you dont know me and this may be weird, but I just.. I dont know.. I feel like.. I dont know" She said fast.

"I know how you feel" He said as he began rubbing her back. I smiled as I was in awe.

TBC ! I Will update later tonight on BBQ PART 2.

But tell me what you guys think so far ;)

and vote

-chante