No one ever said school was a fun place

Start from the beginning

After about 10 minutes of slow walking and dragging my feet on the sidewalk, I arrive at the gates of hell. I pull open the doors, only to reveal groups of friends yelling and jumping out of excitement.

Man, ain't this year just going to be peachy.

I make my way to my locker as fast as I can. Hoping not to pass by anyone that knows me or hates me.

I start to turn the dial, trying to remember the pass code.

"34...12...18" I think to myself, hoping I'm right.

Click, it opens.

I throw all of my shit in there, only grabbing my pencil case because English isn't exactly the most high maintenance subject.

I make my way to the class so I can be there early, just to avoid people.

"Hey, Mikey!" Yells someone from behind me, causing me to flinch.

Apparently my tactic has failed. Now the only options I have left are respond to him or stab him in the jugular.

I realized the second option wasn't a very good idea.

"Long time no see! How was your summer?" The guy asked me.

I have no clue who the fuck this guy is.

"It was, okay, I guess. Didn't really do much. How was yours?" I respond, trying to sound as sane as possible.

"It was awesome! I went on a month long road trip with my friends, had a lot of parties, went to skate parks." The guy said, excitedly.

"Wow, that's pretty cool." I say, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible, "Well, anyway, I got to go to English. I'll see you around."

"Yeah, man! Do you want to hang out with my friends at lunch? You'd probably like them." He asks me.

"Uh, sure, where will you be?" I ask, nervously.

"Outside near the park. Meet us there at 12:30. See you, man!" He said, walking away.

What the fuck just happened.

Did we just become friends? How does he know my name?

I walk to English class, confused as to what the fuck just happened and whether I really want to go to lunch with the douche bags.

{IN ENGLISH}

"Now, as you should've learnt last year, to every story comes compartments of the plot. I've handed you these sheets, which are short story's I want you to look over. Once you are finished, I will ask for the compartments of the story." The teacher said, boringly.

I begin to read the story.

"The Act of A Hero by..."

I didn't even bother reading the author's name. B-o-r-i-n-g.

I stare out the window just waiting for this class to be over. Just trying to focus on the trees, clouds and all the scenery outside without being distracted by the chatter of the classroom.

I finally hear the bell ring and make my way to my next class.

{AFTER 2ND AND 3RD PERIOD}

After boring Science and History, I make my way to the back entrance of the school, following the promise I made to that random guy.

I open the doors, walking towards the park on the gravel path.

I then realize the shit I'm putting myself through. I can't trust these people, I don't even know who they are. I don't like friends, I'm perfectly fine being alone.

God, I hate myself.

"Hey, glad you came. Guys, this is Mikey Way." He says, me cringing when he said my name.

I wave awkwardly, trying to show I'm not that socially retarded.

"Wait, are you Gerard's younger brother? Like, the gay art geek Gerard who doesn't have any friends?" One of the guys asks.

Now, I'm completely okay when people call me names, and beat me up. But once we bring my brother into it, it's go time.

"Um, excuse me? As a matter of fact, my brother has already been looking into art schools to go to after high school, being accepted into 3 of them already." I say, quite proud of my comeback.

"Wow, he's just like his brother. Stuck up, annoying, ugly and gay." Another guy says.

The last thing I see before I black out is a fist to the face, and a tall figure with poofy hair yelling at the group of guys.