Kate's Life

*I'm using Lacey of flyleaf as Kate's singing voice. So yes flyleaf isn't real in my book*

---

I sat on my bed strumming my guitar. I took up learning it in honor of my brother Scott.

"Sounds good." I smirked and looked at the laptop. There was Seth.

I put the guitar down.

"Which song?" He asked. "Supernatural." I replied. I saw him nod.

It's been two years since the Twister. Seth had me call my aunt and uncle in Orlando Florida.

Then I was given the car and was to drove to their house. Seth made sure I got their.

He then told me Richie's plan.

----

We was in the car. Driving. We was able to get past security. Just by doing some things to him. He looked completely different.

"Why are you sending me away?" I asked. "I can't do this to you. It's my brother and I's fault this happened to you. I can't let you become like me." He said.

"What if I want to stay?" I asked. "No!" He snapped. Then sighed. "I can't protect you. You need to be safe." He said.

"Safe from what?" I asked. "Richie. He's going to be coming for you and I. And as long as your not around me. You'll be safe." He said.

"Why me? I'm not your hostage anymore." I said confused.

"He wants to... share you with me?" He said a bit awkwardly. "Share?"

He nodded.

"After I caught the two of you. He said he wanted to keep you. He was going to 'claim you as his'. As ours. He said that we could share you. I'm not going to let that happen to you. You deserve better then murderers and thieves. So you need to live with them. You call Ranger Gonzalez when we get there to check on you." Seth said.

I was quiet but kept driving.

" I'll check up on you every now and then." He said. I nodded

-----

"Any news on him?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"I've been keeping an eye out for him. But nothing "

I nodded. "Same here." I replied.

I had to log off and went to eat. Not knowing that it wasn't truly over.