"I've seen him for five seconds and I'm dying."

"Wait till later. I will laugh if you're gone before I am."

"I mean it, I'm not having sex with him! God!" I was trying to yell at her, but we were both laughing at each other - the usual.

"I know that! Just because you're leaving doesn't mean you're having sex."

"Ew, can we stop saying that word now and plese just go in?"

"Yes, please."

"We should probably put our bags in the trunk..."

"You can put yours in there," She said opening up the door. "I'll put mine in Mike's."

"Ok."

I shut the door to my side, going back to the trunk and sat my purse inside, locking it up quickly so I could finally walk over with her.

Was it t much? Would it really drive him insane...I mean that's kind of what I was going for, but I didn't want to cause any riots tonight - I just wanted to get the 'cupcake' look out of his mind.

"Damn, check out Bella, Bieber." I heard Hunter say.

"Huh?" And Justin turned around, giving me the once over before our eyes met, quick to grab my hips with a grin spread across his face. "Well look at you."

"Look at you." I giggled, grabbing the collar of his shirt. "Miss me?"

"I didn't realize how much until I saw you."

"I think I'm finally dressed appropriately for this place."

"So approprietaly I might have to keep you attatched at the hip so everybody knows you're mine."

"I'm pretty sure you've made that clear the past couple of times."

"Mine." He said huskily, sliding his hands all the way into my bare back, catching my lips between his while pressing his hands into my back, making it arch so I was closer. "Let's go inside."

"Bye." I smiled at the rest of them, grabbing one of his hands and pulled him over to the door. I assumed the bouncer recognized him, because he nodded his head, letting both of us through.

"And I thought you looked hot last friday." He said in my ear, leading me up to the bar. "Two of the usual."

"No problem." The two drinks were sat in front of us, and I clicked it against his, staying close to his side.

"It's your turn to get drunk." I reminded him, sitting my half empty glass down. "I even drove tonight."

"Good, because Mike drove me, but only because you gave me permission. I'm not getting drunk though."

"And why is that?"

"Because then I'll wake up hungover. The trick is to drink enough just so your tipsy, but you, you haven't seemed to learn that."

"Well I'm sorry I don't specialize in drinking."

"Neither do I."

"Sort of." I giggled, turning around so my back was against the counter. "But that's perfectly ok."

"Did you have a nice time today, at my dad's?" He asked me, now facing the same direction.

"Yeah," I said over the music, nodding my head. "I told you that after we left."

"I know, but I was just checking."

I polished off the rest of my drink, sitting it down and took his hand, pressing myself up against him.