I was glad I had brought her here, if I wouldn't have, who knows if I would have been allowed back - I would have been fighting with my dad - without a doubt in my mind - I would have felt uncomfortable, out of place.

But I didn't with her here, she brought out the better me - the old me I guess.

Maybe I wasn't so dead after all.

_______________________________

*Bella*

7:52 PM

"Damn Izzy," Jackie said from sitting on my bed, looking at me as I walked out of my closet.

"What?" I asked her, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Do you want Justin to pass out? Or kill someone else for staring at you too much?"

"It's good, huh?" I asked her, laughing at myself in the mirror, wearing a cropped top and leather leggings.

"Um, yes. Never did I expect you to be dressing so hot - can I be lesbian for one night?"

"Shut up Jackie," I laughed at her, rolling my eyes and picked up my bag. "You look pretty good, Michael will approve, but I think I'll be ok with Justin."

"Hmmm, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Not what you think it means. Not tonight."

"You say that now." She sang songed. "But I know you."

"I'm not having sex with him!" I blushed, covering my cheeks. "Stop!"

"I just wanted to see what you said." She shook her head, standing up and slung her bag over her shoulder. "I know you're not, trust me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you are a little hopeless romantic and won't even move towards that direction until you are physically and emotionally aching."

"Maybe I've been moving in that direction." I mumbled, grabbing my own bag and led her out of my room.

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"It's not exactly something I'd just talk about Jackie."

"That's true...and neither did I."

"What girl does?"

"Madison."

"Ew, that's true." I cringed, opening the door and went down the stairs to my car.

"You are staying at his place...right?"

"Yeah? I thought you were going to Mike's."

"I am, that's why I was just double checking."

"You're not going to disappear on me completely, are you?"

"Maybe...it depends."

"Oh my god."

We both laughed, pulling away from my house, singing at the top of our lungs while we drove to the club.

Traffic was light at this time of night.

"Look at them." Jackie said, looking out her window while we were at a stoplight, and I saw Justin and Mike with Hunter and John, but Justin had changed from earlier today, now wearing the famous leather jacket. "Green light."

I broke my gaze, turning into the parking lot and parked the car, letting out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in.

"Why are you nervous?" She asked me, and I tucked my curled hair behind my ear, resting my head back on the seat.